National Capital Region Jobs Recruitment Specialist | Dayshift | Wfh | Au Client Position at Emapta
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Recruitment Specialist | Dayshift | WFH | AU Client. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Emapta, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Recruitment Specialist | Dayshift | Wfh | Au Client
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
EMAPTA is looking for a stellar Recruitment Resourcer Specialist to join its dynamic team!
The leading quality workforce provider to technical industries, Australia wide. They were established in 2006 as a technically specialised, customer-focused workforce solutions partner.
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE?
• Source candidates through database, job boards, social media networks, headhunting and referrals.
• Review and provide a timely response to online applications.
• Phone Interview / Screen candidates to determine suitability for Branch requirements.
• Shortlist CVs in line with job requirements, ensuring CVs are to the highest standard and reflective of client requests.
• Complete thorough assessments of employee suitability through adhering to the TLCWA recruitment process, including the accurate completion of documents, conducting detailed reference checks, appropriate inductions, fitness for work and work right verification.
• Timely response to correspondence
• Professional communication
• Proactive and solution focused
• Talent pool and prepare for operational requirements.
• Search in-house databases (talent lists, CATS database), creating hot lists, keeping high quality declined candidates warm and on potential prospect lists.
• Ensure pipelines have readily available candidates for consideration of branch requirements.
• Update Candidate Records in Catsone or Bullhorn databases.
• Ensure detailed Phone Screen and interaction notes are documented.
• Shortlist CVs in line with job requirements, ensuring CVs are to the highest standard and reflective of Branch requests.
• Reviewing, shortlisting, and actioning candidate applications.
• Data entry and updating of candidate compliances.
- 1-3 years’ Recruitment or Sourcing experience in mining industry, preferably Barminco or similar hiring (Philippine or Australian market)
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree graduate, in any course
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft office and sourcing tools – LinkedIn, Bullhorn etc.
- Confident with the ability to deliver great customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work from home arrangement and access to top-of-the-line technologies
- HMO coverage including 1 dependent (upon hire) or Mutual Fund Benefit and Life Insurance coverage (upon hire)
- Exposure to world-class, high-level management from foreign direct superiors
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
For over a decade, we’ve successfully linked 600+ skilled professionals and industry starters to our global client organizations by offering international career opportunities and flexible working arrangements through our 15 state-of-the-art offices here in the Philippines.
Our commitment to providing our employees with supportive workspaces and benefits motivates our people to stay with us in the long run. We have built top teams for over 540 clients and established a reputation as a leading provider in the outsourcing industry.
We are celebrating having been recognized by HR Asia as one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Philippine Edition) and Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista named us as one of the Best Employers to Work for in 2023.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting
- Specific Location: Makati