Makati City Jobs Quality Assurance Engineer (automation And Manual) Position at Encora Management Services Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Quality Assurance Engineer (Automation and Manual) with full time working hours for our company office, Encora Management Services Philippines Inc., for residents of Makati City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱100,000 - ₱150,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Encora Management Services Philippines Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Quality Assurance Engineer (Automation and Manual).
|Company||Encora Management Services Philippines Inc.|
|Position||Quality Assurance Engineer (automation And Manual)|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 100.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 150.000|
The QA engineer will be responsible for maintaining and ensuring high quality standards by implementing the best quality assurance approaches to our SaaS Platform. You will be responsible for creating automated scripts as well as performing manual executions. The role needs a self organized agile mindset person to take care of the complete software testing lifecycle. You need to be confident to own the complete quality assurance process of our SaaS Platform and should be able to design and implement quality assurance processes as per international standards.
- Designing and implementing test strategies including with a focus on automation Report defects, bugs and errors to development teams Conduct post-release/post-implementation testing
- Investigating customer problems referred to you by the technical support team, testing bugs, and creating and managing bug reports. Constantly provide recommendations for process improvements
- Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases
- Identify and recommend appropriate tools and technologies for automation QA.
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing testautomation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, Desktop, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Execution manual and automated testing scenarios
- Collaborating with Business Analyst and Developers to understand and examine the user stories and requirements
- Participating in Agile Ceremonies
- Maintaining all sign off documents in confluence
- Comply and support our ISO27001 Information Security Management System as it applies to your role in the organization
Required Skills and Experience
- A passion for testing, development, and design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience doing both manual and automation testing
- Significant experience in test scripting using Selenium/Java/typescript, Cypress, Katalon, Apium or equivalent
- Experience use of tools like Jira, Confluence, CI/CD, GIT Practices
- Experience in Agile development
- Knowledge of programming languages and process management methodology
- Competitive benefits and compensation packages
- Flexible schedules and work models for greater work-life balance
- Ongoing technical training and Hyperscaler certification programs
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Encora Management Services, is a global product engineering Services Company, offering a portfolio of software product life cycle solutions. Encora provides end-to-end services to global software product companies including product management, product engineering and professional services, through a combination of offshore delivery, near-shore and supplemented by on-site execution as required. Encora employs over 400 technology professionals across North America, Singapore, Malaysia and multiple locations across India and the Philippines.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: NCR-MFPO-7020-062716-047-N
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days