Caloocan City Jobs Project Cost Estimator (fabrication Steel) Position at Astron Metal Works Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Project Cost Estimator (Fabrication Steel) in our company, Astron Metal Works Corp.. For candidates who reside in Caloocan City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Engineering & Other Engineering and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Astron Metal Works Corp.|
|Position||Project Cost Estimator (fabrication Steel)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- prepare estimates & computations for the projects
- prepare bill of materials, cutting schedules and layouts if required
- tasked to prepare the quotation templates
- require to coordinate with designer team to make sure estimate and design are same before implementation
- coordinate with purchasing to ensure updated cost of materials to estimate
- may require site visits or inspection with supervisor
- may require to check cutting schedules and nesting if needed
- Other related duties as may be required
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, licensed Civil Eng’g or Mechanical Eng’g is an advantage
- At least three (3) years of related experience as estimator
- Background in metal works and fabrication
- With extensive experience in making project cost estimates.
- Ability to analyze engineering and shop drawings
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- With strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be keen on details and highly organized.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Astron Metal Works Corporation, 147 10th street between 11th and 12th avenue , Grace Park Caloocan City, Caloocan, 1400 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ASTRON METAL WORKS CORPORATION began operations in June 1976 as a small machine shop that offered a variety of service repairs. Through determination and hard work, ASTRON METAL WORKS CORPORATION was able to gain the trust and support of numerous loyal customers.The business grew over the years.
To enable to address the changing needs of its valued clients and continue its exceptional service, ASTRON METAL WORKS CORPORATION established a fabrication plant in Caloocan City in 1986. The opening of this fabrication plant contributed to the competitiveness of the products and services ASTRON METAL WORKS CORPORATION offers at the same time increased the satisfaction level of the valued customers.
Today, ASTRON METAL WORKS CORPORATION is more than just a repair shop. The company has a solid clientele base as it diversified into servicing major multi-national companies and vital industries such as food, consumers, petroleum, real estate, and among others. During the evolution of ASTRON METAL WORKS CORPORATION as a company, the company firmly adhered to their standards of high-grade quality fabrication works.
- Industry: Heavy Industrial / Machinery / Equipment
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Loans, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)