Pasig City Jobs Programme Officer Position at DTDA (Danish Trade Union Development Agency)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
DTDA (Danish Trade Union Development Agency) has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Pasig City and surrounding areas as programme officer with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree & Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||DTDA (Danish Trade Union Development Agency)|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We are looking for a
To join our team in Manila
In support of the Asia Programme, the DTDA is looking for a Programme Officer to join the Regional Office in Ortigas, Pasig City.
You might be what we are looking for, if you:
- Like to travel and make a positive impact in developing countries
- Enjoy working with diverse people from multicultural backgrounds
- Work effectively in a cross-cultural environment with excellent people skills and tolerance for diversity
- Has exposure to dealing with different levels of organization (local, national, and international) and various social partners (NGO, government, private sector)
- Interested in or knowledgeable about labour market issues especially relating to trade unions and the Decent Work Agenda
- The successful candidate has an advanced university degree in International Studies, Social Science, Political Science, Development Studies or any related course
- Have significant experience in project/program management with a minimum of 5 years of work experience with international development organizations
- Has significant knowledge of development issues and experience in programme development and implementation, including experience with critical tools such as Logical Framework Approach, Theory of change, and SWOT analysis.
- Excellent communication (implied: outstanding listener and know how to address different target groups (verbally and in writing) according to their characteristics.
- Have strong work ethic and effective organizational and time management skills leading to high work productivity (meet deadlines and prioritizes work effectively)
- A team player (can work collaboratively with colleagues)- who can also work independently at any time.
- Have highly developed empathy skills for maneuvering diplomatically in a challenging political environment
- Able to work from our office in Ortigas from 9am to 6pm. (hybrid work arrangements – working online at home during workdays can be negotiated
Scope of Work:
- Responsible for the Project Management of several partners in the Asian Region
- Assist in implementing activities and secure coordination between programme and partners, as requested by the Head Office (Denmark/Copenhagen)
- Provide Technical Assistance to partner reporting and programme/project administration according to DTDA Guidelines
- Assist in the identification and coordination of any technical assistance inputs, other than those provided by the DTDA
- Conduct face-to-face as well as online trainings and facilitate partner seminars
- Follow budget management at partner organization’s level; Work with Finance Officer on programme budgets and implementation plans.
- Report to the DTDA in accordance with the DTDA guidelines
- Assist in other general or well-defined tasks defined/assigned by the Head of Office at SRO Manila
- Working in various countries in region Asian Region – cooperating with partner trade unions
Evaluation of qualified candidates may include an assessment exercise which may be followed by a competency-based interview.
Applications can be submitted until June 4, 2023
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Danish Trade Union Development Agency (DTDA) was established in 1987, by the two largest confederations (LO and FTF) under the name “Ulandssekretariatet.” Today, the DTDA is a professional development organisation with 14 employees in Copenhagen and 25 across the world. The work of the DTDA contributes to achieving the aspirations of the 2030 agenda. Based on the DTDA’s roots in the trade union movement it has a comparative advantage and a particular focus on SDG 1: no poverty, SDG 5: gender equality, SDG 8: decent work and economic growth, and SDG 10: reduced inequalities.
The DTDA has its regional office for Asia (SRO) in Manila and through this office it oversees programme development and implementation in the region and monitors progress in programme implementation and provides technical support to partners based on their wishes and needs. At present, the DTDA has a regional programme for Asia as well as individual country programmes and projects in five partner countries (Bangladesh, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, and the Philippines).
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), provident fund
- Specific Location: Ortigas