National Capital Region Jobs Procurement Executive | Manila Position at Omega Healthcare Management Services Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Procurement Executive | Manila in our company, Omega Healthcare Management Services Inc.. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Omega Healthcare Management Services Inc.|
|Position||Procurement Executive | Manila|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Co-ordinate with vendor to get the quotations
- Day to day documentation on procurement process like keying in data into ERP (Creation of vendor codes, quotations, purchase orders and GRN in the system, printing of PO and sending the same to vendors)
- Follows up on orders to ensure that materials are shipped and delivered on promised dates and highlight concerns to immediate reporting manager
- Maintains relevant records
- Preparation of comparative statements and purchase committee letters
- Prepare the track of purchase orders and modifying purchase orders
- Prepare the evaluation reports for vendors and other trackers required by the team
- Relevant experience in procurement process for 1 to 2 years
- Good communication skills, soft skills and team player
- Good Data Analytical skills and MS Office skills
- Amenable to report on flexible schedule and on-site in Ortigas, Pasig
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Start ASAP
- Opportunities for enhanced learning
- Work with the No. 1 Healthcare BPO
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Omega’s origin is a story of personal experience. Co-founders, Mr. Gopi Natarajan & Anurag Mehta, possess over 50 years of combined experience in the medical billing and healthcare industry. This experience includes running a billing company of over 1,00 people. After various tenures in the US Healthcare industry, they both recognized a major problem in the industry; there was a major lack of support for the medical billing and healthcare payment systems.
Adopting an entrepreneurial mantra, the two set out to start their own company to solve the pain points of healthcare billing companies. Eleven years later, Omega Healthcare has risen to become the number one solution for US healthcare billing and revenue cycle management companies.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)