Pasay City Jobs Partnership And Sponsorship Associate Position at Newport World Resorts
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we Newport World Resorts are looking for candidates for the position of partnership and sponsorship associate with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and domiciled in Pasay City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Newport World Resorts
|Partnership And Sponsorship Associate
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The Partnership and Sponsorship Associate is responsible for securing partnership and sponsorship agreements, deals and packages for the Company. He/She is also responsible for the implementation of partnership and sponsorship contracts such as coordination of logistical requirements, marketing, and promotion.
- Conceptualize concept paper to sell partnership and sponsorship packages to corporate clients, tri-media partners and other intermediaries
- Create packages and prepare its cost breakdown and ROI
- Acquire and retain long-term relationships with corporate clients, freelance agents, advertising agencies, and other market influencers to expand reach and effectiveness of partnership and sponsorship efforts
- Maintain contacts between the company and its partner clients; prepare contract agreement between the partner clients
- Acquire targeted partners to put ad placements utilizing NWR media ventures and used venues and other services with NWR
- Review external sponsorship proposals, identify barter deals and monitor its sponsorship commitments
- Arrange logistics related to the planning, implementation and monitoring of sponsorship mileages provided to the target client
- Conduct research, collect market intelligence and explore target leads
- Facilitate presentation / briefing / updates for targeted clients
- Maintain contacts between the company and its partner clients
- Monitor the delivery of the clients’ contracts
- Conduct sales calls and sell Sponsorship Packages to corporate clients, freelance agents and other intermediaries
- Conduct sales calls and sell possible ad placements/leases in NWR media ventures to corporate clients, freelance agents and other intermediaries
- College graduate, preferably graduate of Marketing, Advertising or any Business course
- Preferably with working experience in Sales and Marketing but not required
- Possesses excellent communication skills
- Has strong selling and negotiation skills
- Has great attention to details
- Able to build good working relationship and deal with different types of individual
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Google Workspace
|National Capital Region
- Competitive pay and benefits
- First Integrated Resort in the Philippines
- Friendly working environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Newport World Resorts (NWR) is the first integrated tourism hub in the Philippines that is fast shaping up to become the most exciting destination in the country.
NWR breaks new ground in the Philippines by combining lodging brands, restaurants, gaming facilities, entertainment spots and a luxury mall in one grand destination.
Asia’s newest playground is located in Newport City, a modern live-work-play community and the first tourism economic zone in the Philippines, just across Terminal 3 of the Ninoy Aquino International Airport and adjacent to the Villamor Golf Course.
It also features the upscale Newport Mall which boasts of shops and boutiques for international luxury brands, high end cinemas, dining outlets, and the Newport Performing Arts Theater, a 1,500-seat venue for local and international artists and productions.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Casino Incentive, Paid Leave, Meal Allowance, Exclusive Discounts, Corporate/Business Attire