Makati City Jobs Network Engineer (e-infomedia) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Network Engineer (e-infomedia). For those of you who live in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Jobstreet Philippines, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Network Engineer (e-infomedia)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Work Setup: Dayshift, Onsite
- Graduate/Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology and other computer-related/equivalent courses
- At least two (2) years work-related experience in Information Technology
- With knowledge in basic network structure (LAN, WAN, WLAN)
- Ability to leverage available tools for project deployment, site survey, troubleshooting and thelike
- With training certifications in CCNA, Firewalls (Fortinet, Palo Alto, Cisco and the like),HP/Aruba, Wireless LAN Controllers
- With a good teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple, complex, tasks concurrently to accomplish goals
- Detail oriented and can work in a fast-paced environment
- Customer-oriented, analytical and exudes a positive disposition and attitude even when facedwith challenges
- Ability to gauge risks of planned activities to minimize issue and downtime
- Average written and communication skills
- Can work under minimum supervision
Job Type: Full-time
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days