Pasay City Jobs .net Developer Position at SM Retail, Inc. – Corporate
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, we SM Retail, Inc. - Corporate, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as .net developer and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Pasay City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|SM Retail, Inc. – Corporate
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
IT Specialist for Service Operations shall be responsible for Operations and L2 Support. The person might be develop as well as Application Architect depending on the potential during engagement with the organization.
• As part of the Operations, the person is expected to perform the regular routine check to monitor, analyze and ensure application jobs are performing as expected.
• Perform regular analysis of KPI and Performance Metrics to measure and ensure the health of the system and equivalent application
. • As part of L2 Support, analyze and fulfill Service Request. Perform in-depth assessment, analysis and resolution of Production related tickets.
• Identify areas for improvement and implement appropriate action plans for such.
• Party develop tools to monitor the service/application and equivalent KPI/Performance Metrics.
Key Qualifications (Background, Experience, etc):
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any relevant field.
• At least three year experience handling system analysis, development and support role.
• Experience in retail and or related industry is an advantage
• Working experience using .Net and MS SQL Server Database.
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SM Retail, Inc.
SM’s deeply-rooted market presence in the Philippines stems from retail.Located in downtown, Manila, Mr. Henry Sy, Sr. opened the first Shoemart Store in 1958 where he offered a variety of shoes from both the country and abroad.He pioneered business systems remembered to this day by his loyal shoppers and employees.His innovative approach to customer service helped build a highly recognized brand which, in turn, enabled Shoemart to grow and evolve into a full-service department store; hence, changing its brand name into the simpler and more appropriate SM.
Always aiming to make life better for his customers, Mr. Sy expanded his merchandise to fulfill his commitment to offer a one-stop shopping experience. SM’s tagline, “We’ve Got It All For You” has become a guiding principle for the level of service that SM lives up to until today and has helped transform it into a household name.For over six decades, SM has developed generations of loyal customers, many of whom still fondly call the store Shoemart.
On the other hand, Mr. Sy ventured into the food retail business in the mid-1980s as part of his dedication to provide mall customers with greater convenience. The first SM Supermarket was an anchor tenant in the first SM mall in North EDSA.
Today, SM Retail, Inc. is the country’s leading retailer with a nationwide portfolio of department stores, supermarkets and specialty stores.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 213-545-858-000
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Saturdays required for some positions.