Makati City Jobs Multimedia Graphic Artist Position at Allianz PNB Life Insurance, Inc. (formerly PNB Life Insurance Inc.)
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Makati City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Multimedia Graphic Artist in our business office, Allianz PNB Life Insurance, Inc. (formerly PNB Life Insurance Inc.).
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Allianz PNB Life Insurance, Inc. (formerly PNB Life Insurance Inc.)|
|Position||Multimedia Graphic Artist|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Multimedia Graphic Artist will need to have excellent layout and graphic artist skills including creation of imagery, photo manipulation, and composition, including colors, video, audio, and other such graphic design abilities and execution in real life, with the capability to adhere to proper branding guidelines.
- Contributes towards the execution of Market Management objectives: target setting, strategy formulation, delivering on priorities, and collaborating on tactical initiatives.
- Creation of content particularly on the imagery, photography, video, and audio necessities related to content, in aid of content marketing, for both internal and external audiences.
- Supports in the creation and documentation of content and activation.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a multimedia graphic designer
- Graduate of any 4-year course, preferably fine arts or lay-outing/imagery; communications and business skills a plus
- Graphic design and multimedia skills (photography, audio, video editing)
- Knowledge and ability to use software related to the above (ex. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Garage Band, etc.); video editing software either Adobe Premier or Apple Final Cut Pro
- Knows how to make use of digital camera for events photo and video shoots
- Creative, resourceful, has a strong eye for detail
- Keen to writing, editing, proofreading, and lay-out
- Solutions and results-oriented; can work with minimal supervision
- Very good oral communication skills to complement strong written communication skills
- Self-starter, pro-active, and independent
- Collaborative team player who is always willing to lend a hand
- Flexible and open to new challenges, opportunities, and tasks
- Strong time management skills and detail orientation
- Cooperative and willing to work in a team
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Allianz PNB Life is among the major life insurers in the Philippines, which began its operations in 2001. We are a leading provider of Variable Life products, complemented by a full line of Life protection offerings for individuals and institutions. All our products and services are designed to meet the lifetime financial planning, wealth accumulation, and well-being aspirations of every Filipino Family.
Allianz PNB Life’s main headquarters is in Makati City, the country’s main business district. We also operate eleven business centres strategically located in key cities across the archipelago. It has the support of over 150 employees and 400 financial advisors to serve our dear policyholders and deliver great customer service experiences.
The exclusive distribution partnership between Allianz and the Philippine National Bank with the bank’s over 600 nationwide branch network provides us immense bancassurance opportunities to reach a broader base of Filipino Families whenever, wherever.
The Allianz Group is a global financial services provider with services predominantly in the insurance and asset management business. 85 million retail and corporate clients in more than 70 countries rely on our knowledge, global presence, financial strength and solidity. In fiscal year 2015 over 142,00 employees worldwide achieved total revenues of 125.2 billion euros and an operating profit of 10.7 billion euros. Allianz SE, the parent company, is headquartered in Munich, Germany.
- Industry: Insurance
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Makati