National Capital Region Jobs Multimedia Designer Position at Conti’s Specialty Foods, Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Conti's Specialty Foods, Inc is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Multimedia Designer and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Conti’s Specialty Foods, Inc|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Conceptualize and create collaterals needed for the campaign
- Design digital content in different formats
- Ability to handle photoshoots and post productions
- Video editing skill is a must
- Organized and can properly safe keep all digital files
- Willing to work in FTI, Taguig
- Can start ASAP
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Stable and growing Company
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Forever sharing joy from our home to yours
A passion to create and serve delectable food reminiscent of the convenience and comforting warmth of one’s own home, this is what we at Conti’s are all about.
Since opening its doors to families and friends in Parañaque in 1997 as a home-based food order business, Conti’s Specialty Foods, Inc., led by the passion of three dedicated sisters, has seen a remarkable growth and opportunity to delight guests wherever a Conti’s food is served.
Conti’s has created and shared memories of togetherness to people who have come to love our wide selection of products, including our signature dishes such as the Baked Salmon, Chicken Pie, and the well-loved Mango Bravo.
Over the years, it has expanded its services from the classic Takeout Nook, where favorite cakes, pastries, and ready-to-cook items are bought, to the Restaurant, Large Food Orders (for out-of-store family and corporate events), Food Pick-up, Instore Function, and Delivery services, which recently has also allowed families overseas to send their favorite Conti’s food to their loved ones through a website-integrated online ordering and payment system.
With the joy and satisfaction of every guest who walks into our stores in mind, this food haven which began as a simple family restaurant now brings the familiar feelings of home and carefully prepared dishes to thousands of homes, event spaces, and offices across the country through continuous product innovation and service expansion that serve the needs of guests.
From the first Conti’s Bakeshop & Restaurant in BF Homes, Paranaque, which opened in September 199, Conti’s Bakeshop & Restaurant has now four full-service restaurants in the nearby south, including Westgate Alabang, SM Southmall, and Nuvali. Customers in the metro and the North area also get to enjoy Conti’s in its stores in Greenbelt 2, Blue Bay Walk Pasay, Serendra, Blue Ridge Katipunan, Robinsons Magnolia, Trinoma, Laurel Mansion Shaw, SM Megamall, and SM North EDSA.
Its roster of Bakery & Café, which serves Conti’s signature baked goods and select dine-in favorites, also serves guests in the following areas: Alabang Town Center, SM Mall of Asia, Northeast Square Greenhills, Robinsons Manila, and Ayala Fairview Terraces.
Conti’s Bakeshop & Restaurant today extends its commitment to hospitality and culinary excellence in these 18 communities, serving more than 150 sought-after dishes by guests who, over the years, have helped write our story of inspiration and success.
With a grateful heart that welcomes more opportunities to bring joy to more people, Conti’s is ever more committed to make every customer experience delightfully memorable and to continue sharing our story in everything we create and serve.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Accident Insurance, Rice Subsidy, Family Meal, Monthly Bonus, Laundry Allowance, varies per position
- Specific Location: FTI Taguig City