Quezon City Jobs Medical Record Reviewer | Oncology Background Position at Magellan Solutions Outsourcing Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Quezon City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱45,000 - ₱50,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Magellan Solutions Outsourcing Inc.|
|Position||Medical Record Reviewer | Oncology Background|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 45.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 50.000|
Medical Record Reviewer requires strong interpersonal, communication, time management, and organizational skills who will be highly motivated, and accountable. The ideal candidate will excel at summarizing medical information while completing the assigned tasks and following established processes.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Reading and analyzing medical records to extract and document pertinent information with accuracy and precision
- Creating medical summaries detailing the chronology of medical events
- Proofreading reviews to ensure content is grammatically correct and complete
- Assigning exceptions to appropriate department for resolution
- Efficiently resolving deficiencies and submitting corrections
- Ensuring case documentation is standardized while following appropriate protocols for each campaign
- Maintaining a confidential, HIPAA compliant environment
- RN, NP, PA, DO, or MD background is preferred (any combination of experience in Legal/Medical fields)
- Possess a strong clinical background with oncology experience preferred
- Proficient understanding of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, medications and laboratory tests with the ability to explain a medical condition or diagnosis
- Medical record review and chronology drafting experience is preferred
- Previous legal experience in Plaintiff product liability, defective drugs, or personal injury is a plus
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism with confidential and sensitive information
- Proficiency with Microsoft office tools
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Magellan Solutions is a dynamic medium-sized Business Process Outsourcing Company that has maintained sustainable growth focused primarily on the United States, Europe and Australian markets. Just to give you an idea of who we are, we are a 100-seat Call Center/BPO company that has been in operations for 16 years. We provide inbound, outbound and back office work for our clients. For inbound services, we've been doing order taking, reservations, customer service, technical support, webchat, and email support. For outbound services, we've been doing telemarketing, lead generation, appointment setting, live transfers, and survey programs. Lastly, for back office work, we've been doing voice and data transcription services. Our focus has always been small to medium sized enterprises, as we know that you'll need a company that can work with you as a long term partner.
Magellan Solutions is an ISO27001 certified, PCI-DSS Certified, and HIPAA Compliant company.
Performance-driven .. Service-Oriented .. Family-focused .. this is who we are!
Come and SEE THE FUTURE YOUR WAY at Magellan Solutions
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), HMO, Retirement Benefits