National Capital Region Jobs Medical Claims Reviewer Position at Ubiquity
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Medical Claims Reviewer with full time working hours for our company office, Ubiquity, for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱28,000 - ₱30,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Ubiquity, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Medical Claims Reviewer.
|Position||Medical Claims Reviewer|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 28.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 30.000|
We are hiring.
We are hiring for Medical Claims Reviewer to join our Healthcare team. Our Medical Claims Reviewer is an integral role in the operations of our Manila office.
The Analyst will:
1. Code Claims
- Review medical records, legal documents, and medical reviews
- Identify clinical and non-clinical causes of a lawsuit from a list of possible choices
- Populate the causes in cells on an Excel spread sheet and Monocle (our proprietary AI software)
2. Analysis of the data
- Determine the loss causes of lawsuits in terms of incidence from the coded claims
- Calculate the average payment incurred
Ideal Candidates have:
- Nursing/General Medicine Graduates
- Must have a professional work experience in a clinical setting
- BPO experience is not required
- Excel spreadsheet and computer literacy
- Must be a detail-oriented individual
- Work performed will be in compliance with HIPAA laws.
- Must be willing to work on shifting schedules (day, mid, night shift)
Life Insurance Benefits
Learning and Development Opportunities
|Region||National Capital Region|
- We are A Great Place to Work
- Competitive Pay
- Tenured-Linked Benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
What we do.
Ubiquity delivers business process outsourcing and advisory solutions across customer service, technology, and operations. Focused on transforming the customer experience through data, applied science, and an unprecedented passion for people, Ubiquity offers deep industry and practical expertise across four continents on behalf of 150+ brands and counting.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: n/a
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Shifting Schedule
- Specific Location: Eastwood