Pasay City Jobs Media Campaign Officer (bilinguals:englishandjapaneseortaiwanese) (e-infomedia) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Media Campaign Officer (Bilinguals:EnglishandJapaneseorTaiwanese) (e-infomedia). For those of you who live in Pasay City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Jobstreet Philippines, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Media Campaign Officer (bilinguals:englishandjapaneseortaiwanese) (e-infomedia)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
E-Infomedia Solutions SDN BHD is looking for Japanese or Taiwanese Bilinguals who can speak English professionally (Open to Filipinos)
- Leads as the main point of contact for servicing customers by navigating questions utilizing
- industry related resources, sharing insights, and recommendations to move the business forward
- Develops account strategies that will mitigate risk in revenue loss and maximize the amount of advertiser spend
- Partner closely with the Sales and Services team to ensure that the onboarding of new clients is accomplished in an efficient manner
- Ensures that the agreed deal is successful by consulting with clients on their business objectives and providing product solutions to meet objectives
- Serves as a liaison to Media Planner/Buy and Manager level contacts regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities while ensuring that clients are satisfied with their business growth
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- At least 2 years of experience in media advertising and relevant field
- Demonstrated ability to learn new methods, procedures, techniques
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small teams with minimal supervision
- Basic understanding of programmatic advertising foundations, Ad Campaign Optimization, Campaign Setup, and the overall digital advertising landscape
- Must have hands on experience in Google Ad manager, Dv360, Display advertising, Campaign manager (Media Plan, Creative Trafficking etc.,) and Programmatic advertising
If you’re interested, you may send your application through this
email: [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days