Makati City Jobs Marketing Manager (with It Industry Experience) (e-infomedia) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Jobstreet Philippines has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Makati City and surrounding areas as marketing manager (with it industry experience) (e-infomedia) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Marketing Manager (with It Industry Experience) (e-infomedia)|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company & products, and drive qualified traffic toour website
- Look for potential clients (lead gen) and handles the overall inbound sales
- Manage the implementation of successful marketing campaigns from ideation through execution
- Manage organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, inbound and outbound campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, and performance analysis.
- Manage content production for our website and blog that attracts our target group and converts them tocustomers
- Manage and approve marketing materials, including brochures, website banners, and case studies
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust campaigns accordingly
- Define and execute the marketing and communication activities according to the marketing plan
- Inform clients and prospects of products and services through creative marketing strategies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touchpoints, establish budget guidelines, participate in events, document business processes, and provide additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify the effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Candidate must possess at least BSc/BA in Marketing, Business Administration, or relevant course.
- At least 2 Years (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 2-5 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Digital Marketing or equivalent.
- Proven experience as a marketing officer or similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis, and statistical methods for Software Development Company
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Highly Familiar in both Traditional & Digital Marketing
- Proficient in MS Office
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
Kindly send your resume at [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days