National Capital Region Jobs Marketing Content Specialist (remote) (eagle Activator Media) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
As a competent company, we Jobstreet Philippines are looking for candidates for the position of marketing content specialist (remote) (eagle activator media) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing and domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Position||Marketing Content Specialist (remote) (eagle Activator Media)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We are looking for a Rockstar Marketing Content Specialist for our boutique Digital Marketing Agency (Fully-Remote / Philippines)
Please note that this is a full-time remote position and we are only looking for local candidates from the Philippines only.
We help local businesses scale their revenue through paid and organic advertising. Our clients are from multiple different industries including e-commerce, non-profits, info-products, real estate, personal brands and etc. Most of our clients are based out of the USA, Canada and the UK, therefore we are looking for someone who is fluent in English and can freely communicate directly with the clients on a weekly basis.
The daily tasks include:
- Research on industry-related topics
- Create various content types (blogs, articles, infographics) with relevant tone and style, adhering to the respective style guides
- Utilize various digital publishing platforms to create structured drafts
- Target content to specific audiences and focus on trending topics
- Incorporate blog and social media posts on both websites and social media platforms like Facebook or LinkedIn
- Conduct keyword research and employ SEO best practices to optimize content
- Analyse web traffic to measure the success of the content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
The skills required:
- Must have had experience with creating (writing) content in the past
- Have well-written and English verbal skills
- Great attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Coming up with new strategies for growth improvement and optimization
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days