Pasig City Jobs Marketing Assistant Position at 1 PREMIERE LAND MARKETING CO.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Marketing Assistant. For candidates who reside in Pasig City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at 1 PREMIERE LAND MARKETING CO. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱15,000 - ₱20,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|1 PREMIERE LAND MARKETING CO.
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Inventory, monitoring of production and replenishment of marketing materials, collaterals and supplies
- Support marketing and sales activities
- Oversee installation of marketing materials and collaterals
- Create report of pre and post marketing activities
- Editing of Social Media layout, as needed
- Content writing, as needed
- Perform other task as may be assigned
- with at least 72 units in college, with TOR
- Bachelors degree in marketing, entrepreneurship or any business course is with advantage
- with or without experience
- willing to go on field
Why work with 1Premiere Land Marketing Co:
In 1Premiere Land Marketing Co, we value work collaborations and ideas of each team through effective communication and planning. We enrich our people, educate and equip them through trainings and seminars. This will also help them become motivated to work and become a leader they aspires them to be.
Our company gathers monthly event and seminars, annual Team Building and Company gatherings. In this way we also enrich their emotional knowledge.
With 1Premier Land Marketing Co., we Grow together as 1Premiere Familia.
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
1Premiere Land Marketing Company (1PLMC)is one of the exclusive marketing arms ofSta. Lucia Land Inc.andSta. Lucia Realty and Development Inc. Focused in residential, commercial and resort-type horizontal and vertical developments located all over the Philippines.
With projects developed to reach out for Filipinos on strategic locations in the Philippines,1PLMCis committed on serving the needs of a growing market – providing affordable and quality residential and commercial units together with an accessible and healthy environment.
A Company with a Humble Beginning
1Premiere Land Marketing Company (1PLMC)primarily engaged its operations on marketing and selling residential subdivisions over Metro-Manila and other strategic cities throughout the Philippines. An aggressive player in the real-estate industry,1PLMCensures to handle every project with its style along with a sense of social responsibility.
Established last July 2, 2011;1PLMCis not a newcomer in the business. Founded by fearless professionals with wide range of combined experience in the field of banking, financial and real-estate operations – acquiring enough years of “A to Z” management know-how. This company was already built in rocks before it was officially put on top of a pedestal.
“Being dynamic” is a critical factor to success.1PLMCdeeply believed in welcoming fresh ideas that can be applicable to a fast-changing world together with a focus mind-set towards community development.
Through the years,1PLMC’s performance had greatly contributed to the serious partnership with the Sta. Lucia Group of Companies making it a dependable and trusted partner in the industry.
A seed planted in hard work and dedication is now growing - and will continue to grow over the next generations.1PLMCwants to see its partners – clients, sales force, developer and stake holders to grow together. That is a life-long mission of giving back life to those people who has given their life to the company.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, With Company Uniform, Monday-Saturday
- Specific Location: 1007 Citystate Centre, 709 Shaw Blvd., Oranbo