National Capital Region Jobs Manager, Business Analyst – Call Center (bpo) Position at Conduent
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Manager, Business Analyst - Call Center (BPO). For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Conduent, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Manager, Business Analyst - Call Center (bpo)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
• Oversees the utilization of the organization’s Business Analyst team who serve as primary liaisons between internal and/or external customers and Information Technology Teams (IT) to define business requirements for systems fixes and enhancements to meet customer and organizational objectives and needs.
• Builds a customer-focused relationship with internal and/or external customers management team to align project objectives, and to continuously promote the organization’s ability for their domain expertise and problem solving abilities.
• Approves and may present recommendations on high-impact proposal/requirements documents and solutions development which is Project specific.
• Manages the development, growth and quality of Business Analyst staff and delivery services in order to build and improve well rounded teams.
• Provides domain specific subject matter expertise (advisory) to customers and remains current on trends in the marketplace.
• Facilitates and coordinates the approval of day-to-day recommendations of the business analyst team related to SLAs, operating procedures, governance structures and metrics for process improvement.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A Business Process Services Pioneer
As one of the original pioneers in business process outsourcing (BPO) and a leader today, Conduent has deep and diversified expertise across a range of industries and business process solutions.
We help businesses and governments drive process efficiencies, costs savings and long-term revenue growth. Our understanding of our clients’ operations enables us to provide essential services to millions of people every day.
Whether it’s helping to reduce ER visits by 25%, driving 99% customer satisfaction, delivering $150B in child support payments or reducing traffic congestion by 15%, Conduent’s services and solutions positively impact the lives of millions of people every day.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business Casual