National Capital Region Jobs Logistics Specialist Position at Nidec Motor Philippines Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Logistics Specialist with full time working hours for our company office, Nidec Motor Philippines Corporation, for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Nidec Motor Philippines Corporation, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Logistics Specialist.
|Company||Nidec Motor Philippines Corporation|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Logistics Specialist will be responsible for the collection, organization, management, and analysis of data needed to develop and execute logistics strategies for Nidec Motor Corporation. Activities and projects will focus on processes related to mode support, carrier and operational management and freight bill authorization.
He or She will report to the unit lead/supervisor and logistics manager or director in St. Louis.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Continued Mode Team Support
- a. Submits regularly, accurately and on time all the logistics key performance indicators (KPI) and metrics.
- b. Provides analysis when applicable to all the logistics KPI and metrics.
2. Operational Management Support
- a. Supports the Mode Team Leader with all Nidec Motor Corporation (NMC) logistics programs.
- b. Provides analysis when applicable to all NMC logistics programs.
- c. Coordinate Ocean, Air and Ground (LTL: Less Than Truckload, TL: Truckload, Parcel and Expedite) Shipments With Suppliers, NMC Facilities And Logistics Providers.
3. Manage the Audit to Pay Program
- a. Managing of freight bills with includes freight audit and match pay.
- b. Assessing (Rejecting and Approving) of freight bills in the FBA queue (Freight bill authorization).
- c. Management of carrier rejects.
- Bachelor’s degree graduate in Logistics Management, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Basic to Average knowledge on Logistics, with at least 1 year experience in a related field
- Basic to Average knowledge in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge in MS Access and other programming skills
- Willing to work in rotating shift schedule (morning, mid or night staff) and extended hours as required by operations
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Blended work-from-home arrangement
- HMO, Life Insurance on day 1. 20 VLs and 20 SLs per year
- Competitive Compensation Package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Nidec Motor Philippines Corporation was formed as a subsidiary, when Nidec Corporation, an $8 billion manufacturer of motors large and small based in Kyoto Japan, acquired the motors and controls business of Emerson Electric Company now called Nidec Motor Corporation in September 2010.
As a shared service resource for the Nidec group of companies, Nidec Motor Philippines Corporation (NMPC) provides value based solutions to all business platforms of Nidec Corporation particularly the ACIM Business Unit (Appliance, Commercial, and Industrial Motor). Its service portfolio includes sales and marketing services, technical services, sales and operation planning, supply chain services, financial services and enterprise solutions. Since NMPC’s foundation date last October 10, 2011, its primary goal has remained constant – to help its counterparts achieve their business’ strategic initiatives.
Its parent company-Nidec Corporation is dedicated to the development, manufacturing, and sales of small precision motors, automotive motors, home appliance motors, commercial and industrial motors, motors for machinery, electronic and optical components, and other related products. Currently, there are 232 Nidec companies located in 32 countries all over the globe employing over 100,00 employees. Its global bases are located in Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, China (including Hong Kong), Colombia, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, U.A.E., U.S.A., Venezuela, Vietnam, United Kingdom, Luxembourg, and Turkey.
As an organization, Nidec anchors its philosophy based on three important spirits: (1) passion, enthusiasm and tenacity, (2) intelligent, hard working & (3) do it right away, do it at all means & do it until completed.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Business Casual, Morning, Mid and Graveyard shift
- Specific Location: Sheridan cor. United Streets, Mandaluyong City