National Capital Region Jobs Loan Set-up Specialist I Us Mortgage Firm I Ortigas Site Position at Emapta
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Emapta is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Loan Set-up Specialist I US Mortgage Firm I Ortigas Site for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Position||Loan Set-up Specialist I Us Mortgage Firm I Ortigas Site|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Join our client-partner, a Nationwide Mortgage Banker, founded by proven industry leaders, who bring a legacy of success and ambition to the Mortgage Banking industry. At the core of their business philosophy is a commitment to extraordinary service, honesty, and clear communication.
Ensure prompt and efficient service to Orion Lending’s internal staff as well as our approved broker clientele.
- Receive and log loan submissions
- Input loan submission into the Orion Lending loan system
- Review submission for completeness
- Review submission to ensure it meets Orion Lending compliance policy. (TILA, RESPA, MDIA, QM, and minimum submission requirements)
- Contact broker or account manager regarding documents necessary to complete file.
- Register and issue initial loan disclosures.
- For denied files, perform those functions per Company policy as directed
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum BS degree with a major in accounting from an accredited university or collage required.
- One year of experience in mortgage banking preferred; specifically doing Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure.
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, assume multiple task and establish priorities to meet service standards
- Functional knowledge of Encompass software
- Computer literacy required
WHAT’S IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Above average industry standard compensation package
- 5-day work week following the US business schedule (Central Standard Time)
- Observance of US Holidays.
- Temporarily Work From Home Arrangement
- HMO coverage including 1 dependent upon hire
- 20 Leave credits per year consumed at your discretion with up to 5 days commutable to cash
- Prime location in EMAPTA office and access to top-of-the-line facilities and technologies
- Unlimited Gym Access (PNB and SFS office)
CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
- Meaningful employee engagement activities
- Continued Professional Development (CPD) Programs Exposure to world-class, high-level management from foreign direct superiors
- Access to training and opportunities for fast promotion
- Tested and unmatched training plan for new starters, ensuring you are set up for success
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
For over a decade, we’ve successfully linked 600+ skilled professionals and industry starters to our global client organizations by offering international career opportunities and flexible working arrangements through our 15 state-of-the-art offices here in the Philippines.
Our commitment to providing our employees with supportive workspaces and benefits motivates our people to stay with us in the long run. We have built top teams for over 540 clients and established a reputation as a leading provider in the outsourcing industry.
We are celebrating having been recognized by HR Asia as one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Philippine Edition) and Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista named us as one of the Best Employers to Work for in 2023.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting
- Specific Location: Makati