National Capital Region Jobs Loan Processor I Us Mortgage Firm I Temp Wfh Position at Emapta
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Loan Processor I US Mortgage Firm I Temp WFH in our company, Emapta. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial and possess a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Loan Processor I Us Mortgage Firm I Temp Wfh|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Join one of the fastest growing mortgage bankers in the United States. They are one of the largest privately held mortgage companies with the resources to compete on a national level with the largest publicly held banks.
Based in Brea, California and founded in 2001, our client is an agency-direct lender, licensed in 45 states, with over 130 branches supporting more over 700 Loan Officers across the nation.
EMAPTA is looking for a Loan Processor to join its team in Manila.
Responsible for effectively managing a designated pipeline of loans from application to completion, providing real time updates and acting as the liaison amongst clients, internal departments, and third party vendors to complete each transaction. The Processor is responsible for collecting required documentation and verifying the accuracy of information necessary to complete each loan, while adhering to department turn times and communication standards.
- Obtain and analyze information necessary to process mortgage applications, including credit reports, income documentation, assets, title work, appraisals, and any other pertinent information
- Daily pipeline management with an emphasis on meeting rate lock expirations, mortgage commitment dates, and department turn times
- Effectively communicate loan status to all relevant parties, including borrowers and sales personnel involved in the transaction
- Ensure compliance with disclosure requirements and meet all compliance standards
- Accurately prepare files for closing, verifying closing dates, first payment dates, proper set up of escrow accounts, and coordinating with settlement agents for closing
- Effectively communicate with underwriting, docs, funding, post-closing and other internal departments to ensure loans are completed accurately and are sufficient for purchasing
- Consistently update and maintain loan status within Encompass, processing out denied or cancelled loans in a timely manner to ensure accuracy in loan pipeline status.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum BS degree with a major in accounting from an accredited university or collage required.
- Strong Organization and communication skills
- Basic understanding of residential mortgage loan terminology, credit process and documentation.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, assume multiple task and establish priorities to meet service standards
- functional knowledge of Encompass software
- Provide industry leading service to our broker partners ad Account Executives!
WHAT’S IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Above average industry standard compensation package
- 5-day work week following the US business schedule (Central Standard Time)
- Observance of US Holidays.
- Temporarily Work From Home Arrangement
- HMO coverage including 1 dependent upon hire
- 20 Leave credits per year consumed at your discretion with up to 5 days commutable to cash
- Prime location in EMAPTA office and access to top-of-the-line facilities and technologies
- Unlimited Gym Access (PNB and SFS office)
CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
- Meaningful employee engagement activities
- Continued Professional Development (CPD) Programs Exposure to world-class, high-level management from foreign direct superiors
- Access to training and opportunities for fast promotion
- Tested and unmatched training plan for new starters, ensuring you are set up for success
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
For over a decade, we’ve successfully linked 600+ skilled professionals and industry starters to our global client organizations by offering international career opportunities and flexible working arrangements through our 15 state-of-the-art offices here in the Philippines.
Our commitment to providing our employees with supportive workspaces and benefits motivates our people to stay with us in the long run. We have built top teams for over 540 clients and established a reputation as a leading provider in the outsourcing industry.
We are celebrating having been recognized by HR Asia as one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Philippine Edition) and Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista named us as one of the Best Employers to Work for in 2023.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting
- Specific Location: Makati