National Capital Region Jobs Licensed Medical Coder & Medical Coders W/ Cert/cpc,cic,coc/bpo Set-up/30k-40k Position at GGIS, Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, GGIS, Inc is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Licensed Medical Coder & Medical Coders w/ Cert/CPC,CIC,COC/BPO set-up/30K-40K for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱30,000 - ₱40,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Position||Licensed Medical Coder & Medical Coders W/ Cert/cpc,cic,coc/bpo Set-up/30k-40k|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 40.000|
Medical Coder Job Description: Top Duties and Qualifications
A Medical Coder, or Certified Professional Coder, is responsible for reviewing a patient’s medical records after a visit and translating the information into codes that insurers use to process claims from patients. Their duties include confirming treatments with medical staff, identifying missing information and submitting forms to insurers for reimbursement.
Other duties and responsibilities of a Medical Coder include:
- Making sure that codes are assigned correctly and sequenced appropriately as per government and insurance regulations
- Complying with medical coding guidelines and policies
- Receiving and reviewing patients’ charts and documents for verification and accuracy
- Following up and clarifying any information that is not clear to other staff members
- Collecting information made by the Physician from different sources to prepare monthly reports
- Implementing strategic procedures and choosing strategies and evaluation methods that provide correct results
- Examining any medical malpractice that has been reported by analyzing and identifying the medical procedures, diagnoses or events that lead to the negligence
- At least 6 months of Medical Coding working experience
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Innovation and Solutions. These are the two core principles that guide Global Group Innovative Services. As a reliable outsourcing provider of business processes, consultancy and information technology services, we continually seek to provide our clients excellent and relevant support to achieve optimal efficiency. We are passionate to innovate solutions. We are Global Group.
9/F Triumph Building, 1610 Quezon Avenue, South Triangle,Quezon City
ANDMARKS: Hi-Top Supermarket, Kenny Rogers Restaurant and Shell Gasoline station.
From Edsa Quezon ave. MRT, Exit to Mcdonald's Panay. Walk towards Quezon Ave., you'll pass by Hi-top Supermarket and Sgt. Esguerra Street.
From Espana and Manila, Ride a jeep to Edsa or Q.ave. You'll pass by Crossings, Examiner street, Kenny Rogers and Shell gasoline station.
E-MAIL: [email protected]
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: N/A
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days