Makati City Jobs Liaison Officer (e Inc. Services) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Jobstreet Philippines is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Makati City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Liaison Officer (E Inc. Services) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Position||Liaison Officer (e Inc. Services)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Tasks and duties
- Forming and fostering relationships with agencies and outside personnel.
- Maintaining contact list of partners.
- Strengthening inter-company cooperation through meetings and collaborative work.
- Assessing, facilitating, and communicating business strategies with external groups.
- Speaking up during company briefings and media conferences.
- Drafting and examining incident reports to improve relationships and resolve communication issues within and outside a company.
- Representing an organization in a positive and professional manner.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Fresh graduate
Salary: Php14,00.00 – Php16,00.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Opportunities for promotion
- Promotion to permanent employee
- Shift system
Supplemental pay types:
- 13th month salary
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days