National Capital Region Jobs Level 1 Help Desk Support (hybrid Set Up – Oh) Position at Sourcefit Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
As a competent company, we Sourcefit Philippines, Inc. are looking for candidates for the position of level 1 help desk support (hybrid set up - oh) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Services & Tech & Helpdesk Support and domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Sourcefit Philippines, Inc.|
|Position||Level 1 Help Desk Support (hybrid Set Up - Oh)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Level 1 Help Desk support helps customer and staff in resolving issues such as solving usage problems and fulfilling service desk requests that require IT involvement. Serving as the first point of contact for customers and staff seeking technical assistance on site, over the phone or by email. You need to determine the best solution based on the issue details provided or escalating requests if necessary. You will display a passion for technology combined with a determination to implement and follow best practice.
What’s in it for you?
-Health Insurance (HMO)
-Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days
-Paid Time offs (Vacation Leaves Are Convertible to cash if unused)
-Fun & Relaxed environment
Level 1 Help Desk Support
Eastwood Libis, QC (Hybrid Set Up)
Training schedule: Monday to Friday: 6 AM to 3 PM
*Shift after training will vary. The business provides 24/7 coverage. You are expected to be flexible with the shift which includes night shifts, and weekends.
• Serve as the first point of contact for issues and tickets from customers and staff
• Ensure all contacts are captured in the ticketing system
• Promote correct contact channels for helpdesk support
• Manage the progress of tickets through to completion and customer confirmation of resolution
• Perform remote troubleshooting and management through diagnostics techniques and relevant questions.
• Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided
• Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
• Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support
• Provide accurate information on IT Products or services
• Record events and problems and their resolution in the IT Knowledge base
• Follow-up and update customer status and information
• Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers and staff to the appropriate internal team
• Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures and operational services
• Participate in the on-call rotation
• Ensure that the service delivery and customer satisfaction exceeded defined service level agreements
• Adhere and uphold company polices and procedures.
• At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Tech savvy
• Good working knowledge of office products, databases, and remote management software
• Ability to diagnose and resolve basic and moderate level technical issues
• Excellent English communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple helpdesk tickets
• Good documentation skills
• Experience in Active directory and cloud environments
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sourcefit is a fast-growing and dynamic BPO company committed to providing the highest level of service and expertise to our global clients, while also promoting a healthy and fulfilling work-life balance for our employees and endeavoring to give back to our community and protect our environment. We currently offer BPO services to a wide range of international companies in the IT, Direct Marketing, Banking, Hospitality, Retail, Telecom, Transport & Logistics, Accounting & Finance, Construction, Mining, Travel, Marketing & Advertising, and Journalism industries.
We are headquartered in Eastwood Cyberpark, a major BPO and technology center in Greater Manila, and maintain infrastructure to support the security and productivity of remote workers all across the country.
Join the Sourcefit team for career growth and personal development! Visit our Recruitment office from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm with your resume and valid ID or begin the application process online at our website ww.sourcefit.com.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: S200804419
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Eastwood Libis, QC