National Capital Region Jobs Leasing Manager Position at Premium Link Development Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company Premium Link Development Corp. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of leasing manager and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Premium Link Development Corp.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
As the Leasing Manager, it is expected of you to be creative as you build strategies to fill out the tenants of the mall. You will be required not only to fill out the tenants but to have the best tenant mix that will attract consumers in the area as well. This will include but not limited to the following:
- Conceptualize, develop and create strategies, policies, projects and procedures that will increase, improve and maximize tenant occupancy of the malls
- Review, analyze, propose and advise management and tenants on product/service mix concepts, construction requirements and compliance to contractual obligations.
- Oversee the administration and integration of sales and marketing functions in order to ensure improvement of the performance of tenants, tenancy and leasing operations for the purpose of actualizing target rental income budget and planned occupancy levels.
- Achieve tenant satisfaction within the limits and conditions provided by the mall management and other related regulations, company policies and procedures, convention and practices that have been established.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience specializing in Mall and Foodcourt Leasing will be an advantage.
- With high level of integrity, honesty and loyalty
- Can start immediately
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PREMIUMLINK DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION is a diversified real estate development company incorporated in 1994, owned and operated by ENRICO U. DEE, the Company President and CEO.The company’s initial foray in development was the establishment of its first food court in Alabang Town Center (ATC).
Premiumlink has started its business with property leasing in Las Pinas, Makati and other cities in the Metropolis and later ventured to food court leasing in almost major malls within Metro Manila. Currently it employs around 100 organic personnel and indirectly employs 500 others.
Premiumlink Development Corporation also undertook development and operation of neighborhood community centers with opening ang management of Central Mall with branches in Biñan, Laguna and Dasmariñas, Cavite. Recently, it broke ground in Binangonan, Rizal in preparation for its newest branch and currently exploring the possibility of opening another branch in Bulacan soon.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Mondays-Saturdays
- Specific Location: Mandaluyong City