National Capital Region Jobs Lalamove Logistics – Assistant Sales Manager (logistics) Position at LALAMOVE PHILIPPINES INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Lalamove Logistics - Assistant Sales Manager (Logistics). For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, LALAMOVE PHILIPPINES INC., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||LALAMOVE PHILIPPINES INC.|
|Position||Lalamove Logistics - Assistant Sales Manager (logistics)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Strong network and industry understanding on which to rely for expanding the business. Knowledge of key sectors that would beneift from both traditional and on-demand logistics.
- Can-do attitude and grit to make things happen, identify key business opportunities and sales pipeline for business strategy planning.
- Find and implement innovative solutions to solve customer requirements by working with and motivating team members & peers. Set up sales charts to monitor performance against KPIs
- Data driven and ability to translate data into user friendly and insightful dashboard analysis to guide and influence decision making.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to sell and persuade customers on the merit, benefits and value of Lalamove’s proposition as a crowdsourced logistics partner.
- Charming personality to build and maintain professional relationships.
- Strong at negotiation to get the best deal out of every partnership.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Lalamove Philippines Inc., 8767 Paseo de Roxas, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it.
Onto our sixth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Philippines, our aspirations don’t stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods move in any city worldwide. Backed by a team of experienced entrepreneurs, Lalamove offers a great place to add real value because you get real ownership of what you do. Come work with energetic, dynamic individuals, and play a critical role in disrupting the entire logistics market in a cutting-edge tech company.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)