National Capital Region Jobs Junior Social Media Marketing Executive (boxgreen) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Jobstreet Philippines is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Junior Social Media Marketing Executive (boxgreen) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Position||Junior Social Media Marketing Executive (boxgreen)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Boxgreen is looking for a fun, passionate, and creative Junior Social Media Marketing Executive who wants to own brand-building, and organic customer acquisition strategy online and partner up with great companies offline. If you have a passion for people, a taste for good design, and digital marketing know-how, we’d love to meet you!
- Manage our company’s social media accounts marketing and branding efforts to maintain the best possible brand image
- Research and plan content strategy for social media campaigns by considering the latest trends on our supporting social channels – Facebook, Instagram &, etc.
- Creation and execution of marketing campaigns including company branding, online content strategy, social media campaigns, etc.
- Copywriting for online and social media content such as articles/blog posts and marketing messages
- Build a community by engaging the audience with meaningful conversations and responding to their comments.
- Driving organic growth through exciting and innovative campaigns communications, offers and promotions, campaigns, press coverage updates as well as general posts
- Analyze social media analytics to measure the performance of the campaigns.
- Building strong brand partnerships with the F&B and health & wellness ecosystem
- Connect with industry influencers for brand promotions.
- Collaborate with the design team to get the images and videos designed on time.
- Stay updated about the latest features and other offerings of social media platforms.
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in marketing, communications, or partnership.
- Experience in digital marketing and various social media marketing platforms
- Outgoing, strong communication skills
- Effective at building strong relationships with people across all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently while keeping strong and frequent channels of communications
- Warmth, resourcefulness, and good judgment
- Work with one of the fastest-growing and venture-backed snack startups in Southeast Asia
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Open and flexible working arrangement
- Open career advancement opportunities (we care about your personal aspiration and goals)
- Free snacks and beverages
About The Company
- Boxgreen is one of the fastest-growing healthy snack subscription businesses in Asia. We are reinventing the way consumers snack by leveraging the power of technology to deliver a personalized box of healthy & delicious treats.
- Our vision is to make better quality foods more accessible, fun, and nutritious. By using direct-to-consumer sales, analytics, and iterative product development, Boxgreen is disrupting the food industry starting with the snack category.
- Consumer preferences are changing rapidly, with more consumers discovering healthier, natural products across the home and offices, Boxgreen aims to meet consumers’ evolving needs. With a large and growing fan base, an array of innovative products, a dedicated management team, and the backing of leading venture capital firms, Boxgreen is uniquely positioned to deliver on this vision.
Job Type: Full-time
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days