National Capital Region Jobs Junior Accountant (wfh – Night Shift) Msm Position at Sourcefit Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Sourcefit Philippines, Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as junior accountant (wfh - night shift) msm with a full time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Sourcefit Philippines, Inc.|
|Position||Junior Accountant (wfh - Night Shift) Msm|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We are seeking a dedicated, organized, and efficient Junior Accountant to join our team. In this role, you will assist with various finance-related tasks, including data entry, payroll management, bookkeeping, and account reconciliations. This position requires proficiency in QuickBooks and a keen understanding of general accounting principles.
What’s in it for you?
-Health Insurance (HMO)
-Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days
-Paid Time offs (Vacation Leaves Are Convertible to cash if unused)
-Fun & Relaxed environment
Work from home
Monday to Thursday | 9 PM to 5 AM
Friday | 9 PM to 12 AM
• Perform routine data entry tasks, primarily focusing on credit card transactions.
• Manage payroll functions in compliance with regulatory standards.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date bookkeeping, ensuring all transactions are recorded promptly.
• Conduct regular reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy.
• Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial reports.
• Collaborate with the Finance Manager and other team members to complete necessary tasks.
• Identify and resolve discrepancies in financial entries and reports.
• Adhere to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines and regulations.
• Assist with other accounting projects as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, or related field
• At least 1 year experience in an accounting, finance, or similar role
• Proficiency in QuickBooks is a must.
• Strong understanding of accounting and financial principles, laws, and best practices
• Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
• Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sourcefit is a fast-growing and dynamic BPO company committed to providing the highest level of service and expertise to our global clients, while also promoting a healthy and fulfilling work-life balance for our employees and endeavoring to give back to our community and protect our environment. We currently offer BPO services to a wide range of international companies in the IT, Direct Marketing, Banking, Hospitality, Retail, Telecom, Transport & Logistics, Accounting & Finance, Construction, Mining, Travel, Marketing & Advertising, and Journalism industries.
We are headquartered in Eastwood Cyberpark, a major BPO and technology center in Greater Manila, and maintain infrastructure to support the security and productivity of remote workers all across the country.
Join the Sourcefit team for career growth and personal development! Visit our Recruitment office from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm with your resume and valid ID or begin the application process online at our website ww.sourcefit.com.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: S200804419
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Eastwood Libis, QC