National Capital Region Jobs Java Developer Position at Samsung Electronics Phils. Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Samsung Electronics Phils. Corp. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Java Developer and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Samsung Electronics Phils. Corp.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Disclaimer: Samsung has a strict policy on trade secrets. In applying to Samsung and progressing through the recruitment process, you must not disclose any trade secrets of your current or previous employer.
This is a great opportunity for a talented and hard-working Engineer to step up to the next level and build cloud services for users of the world’s best-selling mobile devices. The team is focused on the rapid development of cloud based end-to-end server applications. This is an exciting area for Samsung: Cloud based service platforms and infrastructure to support mobility.
We are seeking a driven, goal-oriented Back End engineer to join our team focused on the rapid development of cloud-based backend services. You will work closely with various members of this organization for the successful launch of services and applications.
- Implement, maintain and evolve cloud-based products and services.
- Develop, test, review, deploy and support entire application.
- Perform extensive research and analysis to make optimal architecture and design decisions.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Collaborate with front-end developers, operations engineer, QA engineers, project managers, and other teams.
- Work with business and product stakeholders to identify requirements and expected deliverables.
- Actively participate in an Agile team
- Support commercial rollouts
- Pass required level of internal algorithm certification.
- Actively participate in company research activities
- Goal-oriented, proactive, responsible and constantly improves oneself.
- Highly proficient and experienced in Java.
- Experience in server development using Spring Boot, REST APIs, MySQL, MongoDB, Gradle and Git
- Experience in JUnit Testing
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to learn and solve highly challenging algorithm coding problems in Java/C++
- Willing to participate in research activities and share research output by writing proof-of-concepts and/or research papers.
- Willing to contribute to learning of project members and company.
- Familiar with Spring WebFlux
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Familiar with Amazon Web Services and its integration in a Spring application
- Willing to learn and handle DevOps CI/CD and Tools such as Github Actions, etc.
- Experience with Agile Scrum and/or Kanban frameworks
Location: Samsung R&D Philippines (McKinley, Taguig)
|Region||National Capital Region|
- HMO with free dependents
- Incentives and Bonuses
- Latest Technologies in Java
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS PHILS. CORP. (SEPCO) is a sales marketing and software applications and development subsidiary of Samsung Electronics in the Philippines.
In the pursuit of global excellence, we are continuously looking for dynamic new leaders for the digital age of the 21st Century.
We need highly dynamic individuals with a passion for excellence and the drive and enthusiasm to undertake new challenges as we embark on the accomplishment of our Corporate Mission: "To devote our Human Resources and Technology to create superior products and services thereby contributing to a better global society."
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Taguig City