National Capital Region Jobs It Project Manager I Can Start Asap Position at Collabera Technologies Private Limited Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Collabera Technologies Private Limited Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of it project manager i can start asap and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Collabera Technologies Private Limited Inc.|
|Position||It Project Manager I Can Start Asap|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Senior IT Project Manager
BGC / Hybrid / Dayshift
• Minimum of 5 years of experience.
• Expert Project Management Skills
• Able to apply SDLC
• Good Communication Skill
• Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC)
• Information Security, compliance, System Architect
• Plans, develops and manages processes (technical and business) to ensure plans are in place to meet business requirements in a cost efficient manner and within specific targets.
• Directs the analysis and provides expert design advice so that the system solution satisfies management and business requirements.
• Plans the activities, timetable, deliverables and resources for systems projects and leads the team to complete the assigned tasks following agreed schedule and budget.
• Manages project team, defines roles and responsibilities, sets performance objectives and standards, ensures proper coaching and training to monitor and evaluate performance.
• Reviews business requirements and approves functional specifications and other project documentation to ensure adherence to agreed scope and to development methodology standards.
• Reviews plans and progress of different work groups to ensure work is coordinated and continues to meet overall project objectives.
• Prepares and/or reviews Business Cases, IT Building Permits, Exemption Requests, Risk Acceptance Requests, Security Assessment Questionnaires and other standard request or forms needed by the system related projects.
• Plans and reviews annual budgets (operating expenses and capital expenditures) of the IT Service Delivery team.
• Provides consultation to business users in terms of application or system solutions based on their requirements.
• Ensure collaborative partnership between IT and group business units/affiliates. Make sure that both parties work harmoniously together to achieve desired outcomes.
• Provide strong leadership to ensure the ongoing development of a highly capable, productive and engaged workforce with a culture of ownership and delivery.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Collabera is the fastest growing total talent solutions organization with its expertise in recruitment services, ,IT services, and skill development. Established in 1991, with a vision is to connect the talent to the best organizations, Collabera has over 70 offices spread across APAC, North America and Europe and is a home to 16,00+ employees globally. Being a $750 million organization and a staffing giant for 3 decades ,we have access to 500+ clients globally including Fortune 500 companies.
We support our clients in their digital transformation journey through our IT solutions in Data Management, Cloud operations, Applications, Infrastructure. . Through our high-touch customer-centric approach, we provide cost effective customized solutions to our clients with unmatched quality, responsiveness and flexibility. Collabera’s Learning Organization, Cognixia, provides training to the individuals in advanced digital technologies and has trained over 145,00 individuals globally in IoT, Machine Learning, AI, Kubernetes to name a few.
In the Philippines, we have 2500+ employees with our offices at Makati and Cebu.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: CS201323439
- POEA No.: NCR – MPFO-02090-041114-027-R
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)