Pasay City Jobs It Assistant (henry Buildex Prime Inc. – Pasay City) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Pasay City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Jobstreet Philippines is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as IT Assistant (Henry Buildex Prime Inc. - Pasay City) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Hardware with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Position||It Assistant (henry Buildex Prime Inc. - Pasay City)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Talking to staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the phone to help set up systems or resolve issues;
- Troubleshooting system and networks problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Installing, configuring and deploying computer hardware operating systems and applications, including PC, printer, scanner, telephone, etc.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Replacing computer parts or accessories as required; Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Testing and evaluating new technology and supporting the roll-out of new applications;
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment’s;
- Corrective and preventive maintenance of all computer unit;
- Identify locksets, hardware and software solutions
- Installing and configuring electronic locksets and other hardware/software
- Performs other function that may be assigned from time to time.
- College Graduate (I.T, Computer Science, Engineering (computer/telecommunication) or equivalent
- Must be willing to be trained
- Willing to travel
- Should be familiar with network essential tools
- Organized and detail oriented
- With experience in installation of Electronics Door Locks is an advantage
Job Type: Full-time
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days