National Capital Region Jobs Investigation Specialist I Position at HC CONSUMER FINANCE PHILIPPINES, INC
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Investigation Specialist I. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at HC CONSUMER FINANCE PHILIPPINES, INC and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||HC CONSUMER FINANCE PHILIPPINES, INC|
|Position||Investigation Specialist I|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
You know you are the perfect fit if you are/have:
- Investigation Skills
- Skip Tracing Skills
- Defensive Driving Skills
- Owns a motorcycle
- with valid LTO Driver’s License
As part of our growth, your tasks will be to:
- Manages the cases of the AOR performance assigned.
- Conducts investigation on cases of possible fraudulent activities, verifies submitted information using any available methods, tools and resources and sends accurate report within agreed SLA.
- Collects, analyzes, and reports new and recurring fraud trends based on data from investigation results.
- Constantly reviews investigation process and procedures and recommends process improvements.
- Gathers necessary evidence for criminal case filing.
- Represents the company and testifies in prosecution and litigation of criminal cases and assists in recovery of losses and damages.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Hc Consumer Finance Philippines, Inc., 506 Dr Jose P. Rizal Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As a global Tech-driven consumer finance company, Home Credit understands how technology can profoundly change people's lives. In all nine countries we are present in, from Czech Republic to Kazakhstan, we continuously transform to provide world-class financial products and services—in partnership with leading brands and retailers—even to first-time borrowers, at a speed that no other company can match.
Redesigning the consumer finance landscape to digital, Home Credit adapts to current needs. Our products and services are made available in My Home Credit mobile app where customers can access anywhere, anytime.
We provide innovative financing tools to the Filipino market, and give seamless customer experience through guiding them in every step of their journey—whether they are inside the store, or in the comfort of their homes.
Home Credit Philippines was launched in Manila in 2013. We are proud that with only several years in the country, we have grown our customer base to over eight million clients, and our workforce to over 13,00 employees.
We’re changing lives of millions of Filipino people for the better.
Join our team and be one of us.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Training Fee, Part Time - Mall Hours