National Capital Region Jobs Inventory Specialist Position at Nidec Motor Philippines Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Nidec Motor Philippines Corporation is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Inventory Specialist and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Nidec Motor Philippines Corporation|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- To provide overall support in terms on tracking, reporting, and analyzing inventory.
- Analyses demand patterns and recommends appropriate stocking levels. Recommends actions to improve inventory planning to meet sales and inventory targets
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Setup, calculate and recommend inventory stocking program on raw material required to support sales and production.
- Develop and maintain database with updated lead time, price, primary and alternate suppliers.
- Provide operational support in terms of inventory tracking, reporting, space allocation and other supply chain activities.
- Recommend process improvement to eliminate non-value added process, reduce risk and cost while consistently meeting or exceeding objectives.
- Perform the task of other members as per assign during business continuity activation.
- Graduate of an Engineering or Supply Chain degree or related discipline
- At least 2 to 3 years relevant experience in Supply Chain and/or Purchasing
- Proficient in MS Access Data Management, MS Excel and other MS Office Applications (Power BI)
- Knowledge in Material Requirements Planning, Inventory Management, and Sales & Operation planning
- Organize and analyze samples, data sets and models and other issues Experience user of any ERP system.
- Good communication skills
- Amenable to work on graveyard shift
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Blended work-from-home arrangement
- HMO, Life Insurance on day 1. 20 VLs and 20 SLs per year
- Competitive Compensation Package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Nidec Motor Philippines Corporation was formed as a subsidiary, when Nidec Corporation, an $8 billion manufacturer of motors large and small based in Kyoto Japan, acquired the motors and controls business of Emerson Electric Company now called Nidec Motor Corporation in September 2010.
As a shared service resource for the Nidec group of companies, Nidec Motor Philippines Corporation (NMPC) provides value based solutions to all business platforms of Nidec Corporation particularly the ACIM Business Unit (Appliance, Commercial, and Industrial Motor). Its service portfolio includes sales and marketing services, technical services, sales and operation planning, supply chain services, financial services and enterprise solutions. Since NMPC’s foundation date last October 10, 2011, its primary goal has remained constant – to help its counterparts achieve their business’ strategic initiatives.
Its parent company-Nidec Corporation is dedicated to the development, manufacturing, and sales of small precision motors, automotive motors, home appliance motors, commercial and industrial motors, motors for machinery, electronic and optical components, and other related products. Currently, there are 232 Nidec companies located in 32 countries all over the globe employing over 100,00 employees. Its global bases are located in Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, China (including Hong Kong), Colombia, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, U.A.E., U.S.A., Venezuela, Vietnam, United Kingdom, Luxembourg, and Turkey.
As an organization, Nidec anchors its philosophy based on three important spirits: (1) passion, enthusiasm and tenacity, (2) intelligent, hard working & (3) do it right away, do it at all means & do it until completed.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Business Casual, Morning, Mid and Graveyard shift
- Specific Location: Sheridan cor. United Streets, Mandaluyong City