Pasig City Jobs Internal Auditor Position at Jollibee Worldwide Services
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Internal Auditor. For candidates who reside in Pasig City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Jollibee Worldwide Services and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam).
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Jollibee Worldwide Services|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Corporate Auditor will be responsible for the following:
- Assists the Audit Team in developing and implementing the annual audit plan.
- Manages the audit projects, ensuring that these are executed according to plan and conducted in accordance with the standards and requirements set by the Corporate Audit Division and by the audit profession.
- Performs process reviews, compliance, and operational and financial audits that are moderately difficult to complex in nature.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Accountancy.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Certified Information Systems Auditor is an advantage.
- With at least 2-5 years of experience in external or internal auditing.
- Must be knowledgeable in the following areas: Audit Planning, Business Process Documentation and Review, Risk Identification and Internal Control Assessment, Audit Data Assessment, and Integration, Results in Communication and Follow Through, and Fraud Risk Analysis.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to work in Ortigas, Pasig.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Jollibee Group
Jollibee Foods Corporation (JFC, also known as Jollibee Group) is one of the fastest-growing restaurant companies in the world. Its mission is to serve great-tasting food and bring the joy of eating to everyone through its 16 brands with over 6,500 stores across 34 countries including the Philippines, United States, Canada, the People's Republic of China, United Kingdom, Vietnam, United Arab Emirates, and Australia.
The Jollibee Group has eight wholly owned brands (Jollibee, Chowking, Greenwich, Red Ribbon, Mang Inasal, Yonghe King, Hong Zhuang Yuan, Smashburger); four franchised brands (Burger King, Panda Express, and Yoshinoya in the Philippines, and Tim Ho Wan in certain territories in China); 80% ownership of The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf; 60% ownership in the SuperFoods Group that owns Highlands Coffee; and 51% ownership of Milksha, a popular Taiwanese bubble tea brand.
The Jollibee Group, through its subsidiary Jollibee Worldwide Pte. Ltd. (JWPL) owns 90% participating interest in Titan Dining LP, a private equity fund that owns the Tim Ho Wan brand. The Jollibee Group has a joint venture with the THW Group to open and operate THW restaurants in Mainland China. It also has a business venture with award-winning Chef Rick Bayless for Tortazo, a Mexican fast-casual restaurant business in the United States.
The Jollibee Group has launched its global sustainability agenda dubbed Joy for Tomorrow, which aims to strengthen the company’s commitment to sustainable business practices. The agenda centers on the key pillars of Food, People, and Planet, and consists of 10 focus areas namely: food safety, food quality, nutrition & transparency, employee welfare, farmers livelihood, community support, good governance, packaging & recycling, waste reduction, and energy & water efficiency. Each focus area sets goals and initiatives that contribute and align with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs).
The Jollibee Group was named the Philippines' most admired company by the Asian Wall Street Journal for ten years. It was also honored as one of Asia's Fab 50 Companies and among the World's Best Employers and World’s Top Female-Friendly Companies by Forbes. The company is also a two-time recipient of Gallup’s Exceptional Workplace Award, making it the only Philippine-based company to receive the distinction.
To learn more about Jollibee Group, visitww.jollibeegroup.com
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Meal Allowance, Health and Life Insurance Coverage, Vacation Leave, Sick Leave, Corporate Attire