Pasig City Jobs Internal Auditor (ava Dulay & Company) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Internal Auditor (Ava Dulay & Company) in our company, Jobstreet Philippines. For candidates who reside in Pasig City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Internal Auditor (ava Dulay & Company)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Awarded by HR Asia as one of the best companies to work for.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Opportunities for career growth.
- Executes the section’s audit plan by performing assigned audit works which are geared towards ensuring that governance, control and risk management systems over critical areas of Company’s operations are working effectively and efficiently as designed to meet Company objectives.
- Under direct supervision of superiors, conduct audit engagement, from planning, audit fieldwork up to reporting and communication of audit results to auditees.
- Evaluate the adequacy of controls over the assigned areas subject of the audit while applying various audit tools and techniques i.e. analytical review, computer aided audit techniques or data analytics, flowchart, root cause analysis, risk assessment, quantitative techniques, etc.
- Evaluate the significance of the audit findings noted and formulate conclusion on the overall adequacy of controls over the business areas being audited.
- Discuss the results of the audit including audit issues and recommendations and monitor, follow up and document the status of outstanding audit issues, recommendations and agreed actions with management.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in , Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in Process Audit or equivalent.
Reminders: Please be advise that our working conditions would be in a hybrid set-up. Applicants must be willing and required to report to Rockwell Business Center Tower in Pasig five times a month.
Job Type: Full-time
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days