National Capital Region Jobs Internal Audit Manager Position at Cambridge University Press & Assessment | Manila
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation, we Cambridge University Press & Assessment | Manila, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as internal audit manager and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Cambridge University Press & Assessment | Manila
|Internal Audit Manager
|National Capital Region
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
NOTE: When you click the apply button, you will be re-directed to Cambridge University Press & Assessment’s website where you will be required to create a profile and upload a copy of your CV to complete your application.
We are Cambridge University Press & Assessment, a world-leading academic publisher and assessment organisation, and a proud part of the .
We are seeking an Internal Audit Manager, Technology & Data to join our Group Internal Audit team, who will help us in providing independent and objective assurance to our Audit Committee, Executive Board and senior management. As part of our team, you’ll have the chance to work on assignments for our Manila office and our other offices across the world, with exposure to senior key stakeholders up to and including Board level, both in Cambridge and elsewhere.
Why should you join Cambridge?
Our mission is to contribute to society through the pursuit of education, learning, and research at the highest international levels of excellence. Which is why every year, we give vital support to millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. From teachers and learners to researchers and academics, we help to build confidence, unlock potential, and enable success. We give people the opportunity to show what they’ve learnt, we spread knowledge, spark enquiry, and aid understanding.
We achieve this by embracing change, and continuously focusing on our customers’ needs. And by collaborating, and carefully listening to our customers and to each other, we keep moving forward, keep innovating, and keep finding newer and better ways of doing things.
When you join Cambridge, you get the best possible combination of a supportive, caring environment, balanced with work that brings out the best in you. You will have access to learning and development opportunities, and business tools essential for your role so that you can perform at your peak.
What can we offer you?
In this role, you will collaborate with colleagues across different areas of the business and branches. It is an opportunity that will enable you to widen your horizon by learning from other cultures.
The role is pivotal to the success of our team in meeting today’s assurance challenges, with a focus in the sphere of information technology and cyber security, for an organisation with a global presence and a world-renowned brand.
On top of these, working with Cambridge will also give you stability. We show our care for our people by allowing them to grow not just professionally but also personally. We promote work-life balance through flexible work schedules, hybrid work arrangements, and generous paid leaves. In addition, you will be entitled to our health care benefits with coverage for dependents, group life insurance, and robust wellbeing programs right on the first day of joining us.
What will you do in this role?
Working under the supervision of the Group Internal Audit directorate based in Cambridge, you will:
- Support each stage of the delivery of the annual Internal Audit programme, including the development of the programme itself, and the planning, execution, reporting and communication of each element.
- Provide a consulting and advisory service to management for IT governance, IT risk management and IT control matters, when the requirement arises.
- Use professional judgement and experience to examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of Cambridge’s governance, risk management, and internal control processes.
What makes you the ideal candidate for this position?
You will be ideal for this part if you are qualified information technology auditor (CISA or equivalent) and have:
- Relevant experience in an internal or external audit function.
- A computer science degree or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of industry standards including Cyber Essentials, ISO 2700 series, ITIL, Prince 2 and Agile.
- Detailed understanding and experience of information systems internal controls and risk management requirements.
In addition, experience, knowledge, or expertise in the following would give you an advantage:
- Ability to assess control weaknesses and develop practical recommendations to appropriately mitigate any risks identified.
- Experience of presenting technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Post graduate level ability to research topics and synthesize knowledge – obtained via higher degree, professional qualifications, or otherwise.
- Fluent in English. Excellent email correspondence, computer, and organisational skills.
|National Capital Region
- Great Place to Work Certified
- HMO on day 1
- Flexible work setup
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Cambridge University Press & Assessment, we are dedicated to empowering individuals worldwide to unleash their full potential and pursue excellence in line with our vision of #PursuingPotential.
As a renowned academic publisher and assessment organization, we are deeply rooted in the esteemed University of Cambridge. Moreover, we take immense pride in being recognized as a certified Great Place to Work in the Philippines.
Our mission is clear—to make a meaningful contribution to society by advancing education, fostering learning, and promoting groundbreaking research at the highest international standards. Each year, we provide invaluable support to millions of individuals, equipping them with the tools they need to thrive.
From passionate educators and eager learners to pioneering researchers and esteemed academics, we play a vital role in building confidence and facilitating success across more than 170 countries worldwide. We offer a platform for individuals to showcase their knowledge, kindle curiosity, and nurture a deep understanding of the world around us.
Guided by the principles of Great Place To Work and the unwavering dedication of our employees, Cambridge University Press & Assessment Manila embodies a united, dynamic, and inclusive global community. We are an organization that embraces change, values the aspirations of our employees, and consistently strives to meet the evolving needs of our customers.
#WeAreCambridge #PursuingPotential #GreatPlaceToWorkCertified
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Vision, Vesting Plan (Early Retirement), Hybrid/Flexible work arrangements, Trainings, Business Casual, Flexible Schedule