Quezon City Jobs Intern, Accounting Department (eleven Twenty-eight Commercial Inc.) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Intern, Accounting Department (Eleven Twenty-Eight Commercial Inc.). For those of you who live in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Jobstreet Philippines, and able to under a part time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Intern, Accounting Department (eleven Twenty-eight Commercial Inc.)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Part-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Accounting Intern Responsibilities:
- Shadowing members of the Accounting department as they perform their duties.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Working with bookkeeping software.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Php4,562.50 – Php17,006.42 per month
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Quezon City: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days