National Capital Region Jobs Intermediate .net Developer Position at Vertaccount Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Intermediate .NET Developer with full time working hours for our company office, Vertaccount Inc., for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Vertaccount Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Intermediate .NET Developer.
|Position||Intermediate .net Developer|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
As a .NET Developer, your role with us is to be part of a team that builds software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. Decides appropriate software solutions and ensures developments are error-free.
- Developing, and configuring programs, scripts, and objects that are efficient, well structured, maintainable, scalable, and easy to understand using .Net technologies such as ASP.NET, C#/VB.NET.
- Revise, update, refactor, and debug code.
- Maintains and upgrades existing applications. Optimize application code for web performance and accessibility.
- Document testing, error resolutions, and overall software development process. Fix bugs assigned during the sprint planning process
- Participate in requirement analysis, to effectively translate system requirements into products and features
- Collaborates with the team on new features and improvements or to design effective programs.
- Self-managed, Independent, and Self-Starter with a positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Engineer or any related course
- At least 2 years of hands-on/proven experience in .NET programming or Application/Web Developer
- At least 1 year of experience using Git and Bitbucket
- At least 2 years of experience using OOP Principles & Programming understanding
- Understanding of Agile Scrum methodology
- Familiarity with architecture styles/3rd party data sources and APIs
- Excellent critical, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Effective at time management
- Good collaborative skills
- High attention to detail
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Work-from-home allowance (converted to basic pay)
- HMO and dental with 1 dependent
- Php 5,00 Annual Medical Reimbursements
- Semi-annual performance bonus
- Guaranteed 13th-month pay
- Salary Increments (Management discretion)
- Birthday Treats (free meals)
- 10 Paid Vacation Leaves, 5 Paid Sick Leaves, 5 Paid Emergency Leaves
- Cash Advances
- Php 5,00 Emergency Assistance
- Php 5,00 Referral fee
- Wedding gift
- Career progression
- Wellness activities
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||7th Floor, Vertaccount, Inc., BA Lepanto Building, 8747 Paseo de Roxas, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Work from Home- Laptop Provided
- Career Progression
- Dynamic Working Environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
What We Do
Established in 2010, Vertaccount is a pacific wide Finance and Accounting Outsourcing (FAO) service provider. We have offices in the United States, Australia, and the Philippines. We have over 130 active and recurring clients across different industries.
Our mission is to empower our clients to make informed decisions, thus we become real contributors to their success. We aim to be our client’s indispensable partner as we add value to their lives and to their business.
Vertaccount works closely with its sister firm, Pacific Finance Professional Services, to provide high-level and APAC wide financial advisory services.
2018 is the year Vertaccount will diversify into new but complementary services. The company will launch its Business Process Management (BPM) consulting practice in Honolulu with the goal of helping companies receive correct and actionable information faster as well as gain operational efficiencies.
In the Philippines, the company will launch the first online and offline Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
service to ensure that Filipino professionals become globally competitive.
Group-wide, the company will venture into Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs).
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Performance Bonus, Incentives, Team Buildings, Trainings
- Specific Location: Makati City