National Capital Region Jobs Hrdg Data Analyst-1 Position at QBE GROUP SHARED SERVICES LIMITED PHILIPPINE BRANCH
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
As a competent company, we QBE GROUP SHARED SERVICES LIMITED PHILIPPINE BRANCH are looking for candidates for the position of hrdg data analyst-1 with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism and domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||QBE GROUP SHARED SERVICES LIMITED PHILIPPINE BRANCH|
|Position||Hrdg Data Analyst-1|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Time Type: Full timeWorker Type: EmployeeTriage and manage adhoc requests from the business for operational reports from Workday, working with the business requestor to clarify requirements, with HRIT for report development and with the People Data Manager for guidance on security and data matters
• Support the Head of HRDG on data requirements that will be used to craft and develop future strategies and plans for the HRDG team
• Support the Head of HRDG in the development and review of operational reports
•Maintain work practices that follow applicable policies and procedures related to the triaging of operational report requests: | Effectively use available tools for the administration and tracking of requests | Ensure the request accurately and sufficiently describe business needs | Define and apply standards and quality criteria to ensure consistency and a full audit trail of work | Work with requestor to ensure requirements are well understood and documented
• Identify data security and privacy issues and risks, ensuring that they are appropriately captured raised and managed
• Frequently review request trends and evaluate internal processes for effectiveness and efficiency to ensure they continue to support business need | Recommend and implement process improvements which benefit QBE
•Build relationships, share knowledge, and jointly address business issues with key internal and external stakeholders, including other functional areas, to identify and promote consistency and synergies | Consult with customers effectively | Provide accurate and timely information to stakeholders | Build and maintain strong relationships with People Data Manager, HRIT colleagues and business customers to ensure business requirements are well communicated and understood
• Provide coaching to business customers on governance process
•Undertake the analysis for reporting requests translate them into technical requirements
• Perform gap and impact analysis between available reports and requests received
• Effectively translate request into reporting requirements
• Determine if access can be granted to an existing report or if a new report is genuinely required
• Provide solution alternatives and recommendations to limit the development of new reports
• Coordinate solution design and testing with HRIT, and be accountable for the technical design
• Ensure business readiness and participation on projects
• Plan and execute User Acceptance Testing, including test planning, user coordination, test execution, and timely completion to identify and eliminate any risk to change implementation
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• 2 years relevant experience
• Facilitation and influencing skills
• Relationship building skills
• Problem solving skills
• Documentation and reporting writing skills
• Ability to engage with business representatives at all levels and communicate in a structured manner
• Ability to identify key areas of risk and complexity
• Ability to analyze, define, and specify customer requirements
• Ability to work effectively under pressure
• Organizational skills, managing priorities/time management
• HR management systems and process knowledge
QBE Cultural DNA
• Everything we do at QBE is underpinned by our DNA (which interlinks seven cultural elements) – because we know it’s not just what we do that matters, it’s how we do it that makes the difference. We expect all employees to role model and inspire the right behaviours that link to our cultural elements:-We are customer-focused-We are technical experts-We are inclusive-We are fast-paced-We are courageous-We are accountable-We are a teamAll employees are expected to adhere to QBE’s Code of Ethics and Conduct and apply sound risk management practices
US Only – Disclaimer
• To successfully perform this job, the individual must be able to perform each essential job responsibility satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with disabilities to perform the essential job responsibilities.
• The duties listed in this job description do not limit the assignment of work. They are not to be construed as a complete list of the duties normally to be performed in the position or those occasionally assigned outside an employee’s normal duties. Our Group Code of Ethics and Conduct addresses the responsibilities we all have at QBE to our company, to each other and to our customers, suppliers, communities and governments. It provides clear guidance to help us to make good judgement calls.
How to Apply:
To submit your application, click “Apply” and follow the step by step process.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
QBE is an equal opportunity employer and is required to comply with equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction it operates.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||H23W+7J4 QBE Insurance, 30th St, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QBE Insurance Group is one of the world's top 20 general insurance and reinsurance companies, with operations in all the key insurance markets. QBE is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange and is headquartered in Sydney. We employ more than 17,00 people in 38 countries.
Our underlying business strategy is to maintain operations in the key global insurance markets and, where possible, to be a lead underwriter for selected lines of business.
In the Philippines, QBE Group Shared Services Centre (GSSC) was incorporated in February 2013 as an integral part of the QBE strategy. Currently, it has locations in Manila and Cebu with over 3,200 employees. The GSSC provides a comprehensive range of Insurance Services to QBE’s customers and brokers across geographies (Australia, New Zealand, Europe, North America and Asia Pacific) such as underwriting support, policy servicing, claims, credit control and customer service. It also provides various knowledge processing services such as Finance, Technology, HR Delivery, Data Analytics and Reporting to QBE Businesses globally.
QBE GSSC in the Community
The GSSC Foundation was established in 2014, extending QBE’s long history of corporate social responsibility to the Philippines. It mirrors QBE’s insurance role in the community to assist people in need.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Regular working hours with varied work schedules