Manila City Jobs Hr Officer Position at Galinos Medical Clinic Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company Galinos Medical Clinic Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Manila City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of hr officer and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Galinos Medical Clinic Inc.
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Understanding and implementing employment laws and regulations, developing effective HR policies and procedures.
- Handle HR related investigations
- Oversee and manage employer-employee relationships.
- Well organized with high sense of urgency.
- Proficient in payroll preparations and in Microsoft Office Workspace.
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening.
- Compile and update employee and department records.
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
GALINOS MEDIC AL CLINIC INC. ’s goal is to establish a company which will become one of the best-known medical providers of healthcare services for Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW). Its main purpose is to provide a wide array of medical and healthcare services to its valued and patronizing customers such as sea- and land-based companies, as well as walk-in clients. The services that it renders primarily fall under the Pre-employed Medical Examinations (PEME).
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 008-951-890-000
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: HMO, VL/SL, Office/Medical Uniforms, Mon-Fri 08:00 - 05:00PM Sat 08:00 - 12:00 PM