Mandaluyong City Jobs Hr Associate Position at Agile Technologies, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of HR Associate. For those of you who live in Mandaluyong City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Agile Technologies, Inc., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱20,000 - ₱25,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Agile Technologies, Inc.
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The HR Associate will provide administrative support to ensure all facets of HR are running smoothly. They will be involved in all aspects of HR including recruitment, onboarding, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, and PH labor law compliance. They will also be the ambassador for the company’s code of conduct and demonstrate behavior aligned with it.
- Assist in the recruitment process by posting job openings, reviewing resumes, and scheduling interviews
- Draft offer letters, employment contracts, and other onboarding documents for new hires
- Conduct onboarding training for new hires before endorsing to their respective departments
- Ensure that physical and virtual 201 folders are organized
- Maintain accurate personnel records, including updating of any changes
- Provide administrative support to the payroll team to ensure timely disbursement of salary, payment of government contributions, and renewal of health insurance policies
- Assist with employee inquiries and concerns pertaining to company rules, labor regulations, and benefits
- Draft memos, NTEs, and other HR-related documents
- Maintain confidentiality of employee information and handle sensitive matters with discretion
- May be assigned other duties related to HR as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in any 4-year course
- 6 months to 1 year experience as an HR Assistant or administrative roles
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Computer-savvy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion
|National Capital Region
|Agile Technologies, Inc., 126 Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Competitive salary package
- Product discounts
- Fitness activities and perks
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Agile Technologies, Inc. was founded on the idea of bringing innovative products and brands that continue to keep up with the ever-evolving trends in technology worldwide. From our humble beginnings, as a simple online retail business, ATI has grown into a corporation that takes pride in associating exclusively with top-of-the-line brands from photo & video equipment and consumer electronics.
Moreover, Agile Technologies, Inc. aims to cultivate an environment that reinvents the journey of creatives through Altitude Digital, a place for, and by, creatives, that continues to provide amazing packages, accommodating services, and incredible knowledge.
ATI is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all qualified applicants and embraces a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: CS201814510
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Product Discounts, 13th Month pay and other mandaltory benefits