Makati City Jobs Hr Assistant Position at Total Information Management Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, we Total Information Management Corp., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as hr assistant and dedicated to work in tempoaray which domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Total Information Management Corp.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Temporary|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties specifically in Recruitment. Provide clerical and administrative support to HR executives.
- Source candidates through different sourcing channels (Jobstreet, LinkedIn, Kalibrr, Indeed, Social Media, etc.)
- Conduct an initial interview of shortlisted candidates
- Endorse qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Coordinate schedule of the in-depth and final interviews with the hiring managers and candidates
- Conduct reference check for hired candidates prior to onboarding
- Endorse hired candidates to the accredited clinic for pre-employment medical examination
- Participate in the completion of the weekly recruitment report
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, psychology, or another related field
- With 6 months to 1 year of HR work experience
- OPEN FOR FRESH GRADUATES
Skills & Competencies:
- Has the ability to work within a team and to coordinate team activities
- Excellent analytical skills to examine resumes and find the best-suited candidates
- Clear verbal skills to communicate well with managers, employees & candidates
- Good interpersonal skills, highly organized, keen to details and resourceful
- Preferably living nearby Makati City
- Must be willing to work under Project-based employment status for 6 months
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Total Information Management Corporation (TIM), 5600 Osmeña Hwy, Makati, 1235 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Total Information Management (TIM) Corporation is a 100% Filipino-owned Technology Solutions company based in Makati City. With a strong pool of talent, robust financial resources and 31 years of experience under its belt, TIM is currently one of the most enduring financial resources in the Philippines and a trusted technology partner to some of the country's largest institutions.
What makes TIM stand out are its proven track record at Systems Integration, its unsurpassed service capabilities; and its strategic partnerships with global IT brands. It has implemented a long and impressive list of complex system integration projects for banking, government and manufacturing institutions. TIM's strong, strategic partnership with the world's leading IT brands enables it to provide access to the most advanced technology and the best solutions for its clients.
- Industry: Computer/Information Technology (Hardware)
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)