National Capital Region Jobs Hr Admin And Payroll Specialist Position at PLATINUM GROUP METALS CORPORATION
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of HR Admin and Payroll Specialist. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at PLATINUM GROUP METALS CORPORATION and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|PLATINUM GROUP METALS CORPORATION
|Hr Admin And Payroll Specialist
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The Human Resources, Admin and Payroll Specialist is responsible to the development and monitoring of processes related to recruitment and retention, payroll, compliance, compensation and benefits, training and development, as well as ensure effective administrative functions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
● Responsible for end-to-end human resources and administrative work process.
● Helps and supports with the daily administrative operations and provides integral services to daily operations of a company.
● Responsible for processing payroll, payroll taxes and government reporting as well as preparing monthly, quarterly and year-end payroll reports.
● Ensure compliance with government regulations, establishing and implementing policies on matters such as payroll advancements to employees and the hiring, training and supervision of payroll staff.
● At least College Graduate, BS Administration major in Human Resources, Psychology or equivalent
● Minimum of two (2) years’ experience is required.
● Proven experience as a Human Resources and Admin Specialist, or similar role
● Hands-on experience in manual payroll
● Good written and verbal communications skills
● Must be willing to work Mondays to Fridays in Paranaque City (free lunch and snacks)
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PGMC is a Filipino company that was organized in 1983 (originally as Caschrome Corporation). The company is engaged in the exploration, mine development, processing and marketing of nickel ore and value-added products for the international market.Operating for only six years, Platinum Group Metals Corporation or PGMC has already achieved results beyond expectations. We are considered as one of the country’s flagship projects and was granted pioneer status by the Philippine Board of Investments for locating its operation in a Less Developed Area (LDA)Our mining site in Cagdianao, Claver, Surigao Del Norte posted an increase of more than tenfold in production in just a period of five years. From a volume of less than 500,00 wet metric tons in 2007, PGMC shipped 5.9 million wet metric tons in 2012.PGMC has built a name that doesn’t just aim to profit but to build a balanced, strong partnership with stakeholders, government and the community.”
- Industry: Mining
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Vacation/Sick Leave, Medical Benefit, Mondays to Fridays