National Capital Region Jobs Healthcare Insurance Associate Manager *with Joining Bonus! | (eh 3543) Position at Accenture
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Services & Customer Service
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Healthcare Insurance Associate Manager *with Joining Bonus! | (eh 3543)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||8 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Go through a faster and more convenient recruitment process today and be part of one of the biggest and most stable organizations in the world!
*Get hired and receive a Joining Bonus of up to 1-month salary!
How to apply?
- We are on Workday! For faster processing, kindly ready your CV to apply using autofill with resume.
- Click apply now and you will be redirected to our Workday site, click apply again and you will be asked to autofill with resume, apply manually or if you have previous application, you can use it to re-apply. Make sure to complete your Workday profile for your application to be processed.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Meets required performance standards including but not limited to managing Service Level, Productivity, Efficiency, Quality, etc.
- Works closely with the Contact Center Lead, Global Process Owner, and Senior Leadership to determine program goals and initiatives.
- Seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Takes ownership in resolving and managing end-customer issues and escalations.
- Manages staff assignment based on business needs and unit capacity. This may include process migrations, hiring, infrastructure and Technology implementation.
- Builds capacity through resource planning, cross training and managing operation within approved budget.
- Leads, directs, evaluates, and develops internal resources to take key positions as Supervisors/Team Leaders through assisting in the execution of Career Development Plans.
- Conceptualizes and implements internal rewards and recognition employee programs within the unit for retention and growth.
- Communicates internal updates and builds synergies across different teams towards attaining a common objective.
- Assists and provides guidance in hiring and screening of candidates.
- Ensures readiness of Business Continuity Plan and leads implementation, if necessary.
- Manages compliance to company policies and effects disciplinary measures on violations.
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Individual Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Services, or other related industry (health/financial services).
- 5+ years of leadership experience in managing a 100+ contact center team and leads in a Shared Services organization, BPO or Insurance Industry.
- In depth knowledge of large-scale contact center operations, workforce management practices, and contact center tools.
Why join Accenture?
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
*Terms and Conditions apply
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,00 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
GF Robinsons Cybergate Tower 1, Pioneer Street corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Monday - Friday | 9AM-5PM
Valdez Building A, Venvi IT Hub, Barangay 1 San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
Monday - Friday | 9AM-6PM
16F Ebloc2, Geonzon Street, Cebu IT Park, Cebu City
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Stay Connected Facebook.com/accenturejobsph
LinkedIn: Accenture Careers in the Philippines group
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
For interested applicants, please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Shifting Schedule
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- Healthcare Insurance Associate Manager *with Joining Bonus! | (eh 3543) position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of 2023