Quezon City Jobs Floor Plan Designer Position at REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Floor Plan Designer for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Quezon City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced in the field of Building/Construction & Architect/Interior Design, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.|
|Position||Floor Plan Designer|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Use ExpoCad and graphic design software to maintain accurate electronic floor plans and output files in electronic files. Assist users in making floor plan changes and communicate with internal users and Floor Plan, GBS Systems Development Manager.
• Use ExpoCad to execute daily updates to ExpoCad floor plans
• Use graphic design software including Adobe Illustrator to output files in assorted electronic formats in accordance with requests
• Upload pricing zones onto floor plan
• Integrate floor plan with Salesforce
• Level 1 user support where possible including answering basic how-to questions. Escalate to Manager where necessary
• Advises Operations and Show management of any significant floor plan issues.
• Assist Operations Managers, as an integral part of overall effort, in performing additional duties as required.
- College graduate
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator a must. Proficient using Microsoft Office.
- Willingness to understand tradeshows and tradeshow floor plans.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Adobe Illustrator skills required.
- CAD software is a bonus but not required and advanced computer skills important.
- Keyboarding skills required.
- Good oral and written communication skills as well as interpersonal and organizational skills.
- In-depth previous work with vector-based graphics software, required.
- Previous floor plan administration very beneficial.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Hybrid set up
- Day 1 HMO with 4 Dependents for free
- Company Equipment provided
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RELX is a world leading provider of professional information solutions in the science and medical, legal, risk management, and business to business sectors.
We leverage deep customer understanding to deliver demonstrably improved outcomes to our professional customers.
We do this by combining content and data with analytics and technology in global platforms, sharing institutional skills, assets and resources across RELX.
Our customers are using our products every day to advance science, improve medical outcomes, enable better legal decisions, evaluate risk, forge business relationships and gain business insight.
Reed Elsevier Philippines (REPH) is the shared services arm of RELX group, with centers located at the UP-Ayalaland TechnoHub in Metro Manila and the Iloilo Business Park in Iloilo city. Reed Elsevier Philippines was established in November 2010 and is registered as Reed Elsevier Shared Services (Philippines), Inc. (RESSPI).
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Monthly Performance Bonus, Free HMO benefit on Day 1, Retirement package, Business Attire, Mondays-Fridays but may also vary depending on role
- Specific Location: Quezon City