National Capital Region Jobs Financial Planning & Analysis Manager (conso & Analytics) Position at Watsons Personal Care Stores (Philippines), Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Watsons Personal Care Stores (Philippines), Inc.|
|Position||Financial Planning & Analysis Manager (conso & Analytics)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The C&A Manager is responsible mainly in providing strategic support through performance analysis and business partnering to ensure business growth and profit targets are achieved. The Manager will work closely with the Finance Business Partners and the departments providing them the needed reports and analysis as well as support in preparation and review of proposed activities. He/She identifies, quantifies risks and opportunities that impact the achievement of business goals and collaborates with the business heads and teams to ensure appropriate measures are in place.
- Prepares and reviews financial reports for internal use at the company by collecting, analyzing, formatting, and presenting information
- Builds and maintains a corporate financial model using forecasting tools that details the entire company’s operations and projects future performance
- Comparing historical results against budgets and forecasts, and performing variance analysis to explain differences in performance and make improvements going forward
- Working with the finance business partners and individual departments to prepare budgets and consolidate them into one overall corporate budget
- Performs ad hoc analysis for executives as required
- Bachelor’s degree graduate in Accountancy or Financial related course
- With exposure with financial analysis, Budget
- Willing to be assigned in Pasay Area
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Watsons is part of the Health and Beauty Store chain of A.S Watson, the largest health, beauty, cosmetics, and perfumery retailer in the world. Today, Watsons H&B Asia is the leading health and beauty chain in the continent with successful operations in 13 markets.
In 2002, A.S. Watson Group joined hands with SM Prime Holdings Inc., the Philippines' leading shopping mall developer. The partnership brought about the first Watsons stores in SM Megamall and The Podium (Ortigas). Today, Watsons operates 800+ stores in the Philippines serving more than 100,00 customers per day.
Watsons strives to ensure that their customers get the best value for their money through monthly promotions, special offers, and continuous consumer marketing programs. Each Watsons store houses nothing but the best brands from top manufacturers all over the world and also carries its own competitively priced, high quality private labels and brands. With more than 100 brands ranging from medicines, cosmetics, and fragrances to personal care items and general merchandise, Watsons Your Personal Store delivers only the best health, wellness, and beauty solutions to each and every customer.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 214-706-591
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Vacation leaves, Sick Leaves, Company uniform and smart office attire, 6-day workweek for Store Operations, 5-day workweek for Head Office-based
- Specific Location: Pasay City