Makati City Jobs Financial Analyst (fp&a) Position at Deltek Systems (Philippines), Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Financial Analyst (FP&A). For those of you who live in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Deltek Systems (Philippines), Ltd., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & Corporate Finance/Investment with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Deltek Systems (Philippines), Ltd.|
|Position||Financial Analyst (fp&a)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Financial Analyst position will report to the Team Lead, Finance. The candidate will play an important role in enhancing the level of financial support provided to the corporate FP&A team. Core responsibilities will include: actively managing the Management P&L consolidation, preparing corporate reporting and analysis, updating corporate scorecards and metrics, maintaining company hierarchies and reports in the budgeting and forecasting tool and collaborating with FP&A, Accounting Operations, G/L Accounting and International Accounting colleagues.
- Provide support for annual plan, monthly forecasts and performance reporting.
- Support monthly results analysis and reporting – provide detailed explanations for variances, and research open items.
- Develop reporting, analyze, and present findings on business operations, working cross-functionally to gather data and automate reporting where possible.
- Quickly develop an understanding of Deltek objectives to effectively play a key role as a business partner.
- Help identify cost saving and profit maximizing opportunities to improve current processes and provide meaningful information to key decision makers.
- Prepare dashboards, KPI’s and insightful presentations for senior management to concisely summarize performance targets and progress toward initiatives.
- Maintain corporate consolidation hierarchies in IBM TM1
- Perform month end close journal entries in IBM TM1
- Assist with various ad hoc projects as needed
- Finance, accounting, or related degree preferred
- 3-5+ years of experience in financial reporting, planning and analysis
- Demonstrated analytical and systems skills, and self-driven desire to investigate variance issues
- Self-starter capable of managing competing deadlines and requests
- Experience with corporate computerized budgeting/accounting systems and multi-dimensional database management tools (IBM TM1 experience strongly preferred)
- Strong data analysis, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Exhibit flexibility and willingness to take on new responsibilities & assignments as they are identified
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Amenable to follow US Hours (Night Shift – 7PM onwards)
What awaits you if you consider this opportunity?
- Guaranteed 14th month pay
- Profit share
- Retirement package as early as 5 years
- Health cards for up to 3 dependents
- Taxable and non-taxable allowances
- Annual medicine reimbursements
- Remote work set up
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for project-based businesses, Deltek helps organizations of all sizes maximize productivity and revenue. Our market leadership stems from the work of our diverse employees who are united by a passion for learning, growing and making a difference. At Deltek, we take immense pride in creating a balanced, values-driven environment, where every employee feels included and empowered to do their best work. Our employees put our core values into action daily, creating a one-of-a-kind culture that has been recognized globally. Thanks to our incredible team, Deltek has been named one of America’s Best Midsize Employers by Forbes, a Top Workplace by The Washington Post and a Best Place to Work in Asia by World HRD Congress.
Join our growing team, and embark on a great career today. Please visit our websiteww.deltek.com for more job openings.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, 14th month pay, Business Casual, Work Shift and Days Off Depend on the Job. Please see Job posting
- Specific Location: Full-Time Remote