Makati City Jobs Finance Support Analyst L Wfh L Online Recruitment Position at HedgeServ
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, HedgeServ is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Finance Support Analyst l WFH l Online Recruitment for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Makati City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Corporate Finance/Investment, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Position||Finance Support Analyst L Wfh L Online Recruitment|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
HedgeServ uses proprietary software to independently value clients’ portfolios. As part of the Global Application Support team, the successful candidate will work to support applications used by both internal and external users. Application Support team members are required to troubleshoot and analyze issues reported by internal and external users and assist in the resolution and escalation of issues.
This role will specialize in dealing with issues regarding transaction processing and calculation issues, e.g. calculation of market value, realized P&L, interest income. As a result, an in-depth knowledge of accounting and financial products is a must. Congruent to this, there is a strong technical aspect to the role. While the support team has established processes and problem-solving guidelines, there will be situations where there are no guidelines and therefore the ability to be innovative is a key requirement.
This is a great opportunity to gain a diverse understanding of all financial markets and products traded globally as well as the technical aspects of the financial services industry.
Training will be provided through a structured induction program to gain knowledge of HedgeServ’s business and applications. Specific training in this role will be provided on-the-job through close collaboration with other team members.
- Work closely with various teams within the firm to resolve support tickets logged by the application users in an effective manner
- Analyze General Ledger (GL) postings and investigate how figures are being calculated
- Investigate reporting queries by analyzing how the report gets its data and the calculations used
- Query database tables to assist in the resolution of tickets
- Troubleshoot application bugs and identify gaps in the system for development and propose workable solutions
- Research and troubleshoot to resolve tickets and document new processes and guidelines
- Strategize with the team daily and develop more efficient processes and procedures
Pre-requisite Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Accounting or Finance Degree
- Strong accounting and financial product knowledge
- Strong understanding of the financial markets
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to break an issue into its constituent parts and understand how these parts relate to each other
- Strong IT literacy
- Experience in SQL and knowledge of databases is an advantage
- The ability to build from past experiences and to continuously improve
- Ability to learn quickly to adapt to challenges in a dynamic environment
- Self-motivated and solid team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized and an understanding of the need for 100% accuracy
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Remote working arrangements
- Competitive salary and benefits; retirement plan
- career development opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
HedgeServ is a leading global fund administrator with more than $450 billion in assets under administration across all investment vehicles including Hedge Funds, Private Equity Funds, UCITS, Hybrid Credit Managers, Funds of Funds and Managed Account Platforms. We optimize our clients’ experience using unique proprietary technology coupled with robotic process automation, intuitive digital programs powered by machine learning, and enhanced by an extensive proprietary transaction data set. HedgeServ’s entrepreneurial and innovative spirit cultivates a productive and agile environment enabling its team to anticipate clients’ needs and consistently deliver solutions in real time. Led by the most experienced team of industry experts, HedgeServ with 1,500+ professionals around the globe expertly provides customizable solutions for their clients’ risk, portfolio management, middle office, investor relations, accounting, regulatory, compliance, and tax services. Since its inception in 2008, HedgeServ has received numerous accolades, including Top Overall Administrator and #1 rankings for Fund Accounting, Reporting & Reporting Technology, Client Service, Investor Services, Alternative Fund Expertise, and Regulatory Expertise.
HedgeServ is a progressive company with continuously evolving ways of working to ensure a future-focused mindset. Our employees benefit from a robust career development framework and clear learning paths which outline career trajectory, training and progression plans. HedgeServ supports employees through a variety of offerings, including remote and hybrid working arrangements, and fully paid comprehensive health and well-being benefits. HedgeServ was recognized as a Next Gen employer by RippleMatch on its list of 100 top workplaces for Generation Z for 2022. HedgeServ operates 13 offices in the United States, Grand Cayman, Ireland, Poland, Bulgaria, Luxembourg, Australia and Philippines.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Retirement Plan