Mandaluyong City Jobs Finance Supervisor (contract) Position at N-Wave Technologies Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, we N-Wave Technologies Philippines, Inc., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as finance supervisor (contract) and dedicated to work in contract which domiciled in Mandaluyong City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱30,000 - ₱60,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|N-Wave Technologies Philippines, Inc.
|Finance Supervisor (contract)
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
- Oversees all bookkeeping functions and maintenance of the journal book.
- Ensures accurate charging of expense accounts and their corresponding cost centers.
- Accurate recognition of revenue (based on RA & CTS) and its corresponding profit centers.
- Prepares various financial reports, and provides analysis and recommendations based on findings.
- Prepares documentation required for internal and external audit requirements.
- Coordinates with banks regarding corporate loan applications and requirements.
- Monitors expenditures and prepares monthly financial statements and administrative reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent relevant courses.
- 3-5 years of experience in General Accounting.
- Knowledge of any accounting system preferably QuickBooks Online.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office tools & MS Teams application.
- Experience in the telecom industry is an advantage.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational Skills and detailed oriented
|National Capital Region
- 13th-month Bonus
- Group Insurance and medical benefit
- Leave Benefit
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
N-Wave Technologies is the premier regional provider of network engineering services and supplier of specialized telecommunication products.
Service partner of choice for many telecommunication service operators in the Asia Pacific region and the world’s biggest equipment vendors. Expertise in design, build, and management of telecommunication networks.
We are a regional diversified provider and enabler of innovative info-communications and a subsidiary of ST Telemedia, a leading info-communications group with operations in the Asia Pacific, the Americas, and Europe. Strong track record for successful implementation of 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, and LTE networks. Supplier of a comprehensive suite of specialized products and solutions to both fixed and mobile operators.
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Registration No.: CS201119648
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Contract job vacancies in Mandaluyong City 2023
- Finance Supervisor (contract) position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of Mandaluyong City 2023