Quezon City Jobs Finance And Accounting Officer (gtv Konstract, Inc.) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Finance and Accounting Officer (GTV Konstract, Inc.). For candidates who reside in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Jobstreet Philippines and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Finance And Accounting Officer (gtv Konstract, Inc.)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Reporting directly to the COO, the Finance & Accounting Officer serves as a bridge between the Business Dev, Operations, and HR Teams and to the rest of the organization as well as external stakeholders.
- Your focus will be on the Accounts Receivable/ Payable and Financial planning side of the business and general accounting while providing support for the purchasing & payroll process.
Key Qualities We Look For:
- Willingness to assess and improve the current accounting system in anticipation to the impending exponential growth of the company
- Knowledge on Financial Planning and Cost Accounting
- Strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Availability to work 40 hours per week and go to the Ortigas Center Office
- Accounting graduate, preferably a CPA, 3-5 years of experience
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days