National Capital Region Jobs Eyewear Manager Position at Sunnies Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Sunnies Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as eyewear manager with a full time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We’re hiring for the following branches:
- SM Naga
- SM Daet
- SM Southmall
- Robinsons Ilocos
- SM Taytay
- Rob Antipolo
- SM Tacloban
- SM Megamall
Our Eyewear Manager is in‐charge of ensuring the highest level of customer experience and maintaining the operations and visual presentation of 2 to 3 malls. This role is also responsible for overseeing and conducting customer transactions through the Point of Sale system, developing and training staff, customer service, maintaining a current and correct inventory and ensuring that financial objectives are met and that all aspects of the store are running smoothly at all times.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meet financial objectives
- Ensures that the store meets its financial objectives. This includes upselling lens upgrade, increasing basket size and more.
- Customer Service
- Assists customers by addressing their questions, concerns, and comments. This can include helping customers to find specific items, sorting out complex refunds, resolving complaints, and more.
- Inventory Management
- Maintains the store’s inventory by ensuring that deliveries are made on time, inventory counts are
- Process all transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures accurate and always remaining adequately stocked without unnecessary waste.
- People Management
- Oversee all the professional activities of the store’s sales representatives. This can involve advising staff, providing regular performance reviews, training new staff members, and scheduling shifts.
- Store Maintenance
- Maintains the sales floor by setting up new displays, ensuring that the store is clean and orderly and making sure shelves are stocked.
- Bachelor’s degree/Extensive experience
- Has 2+ years of experience in retail operations
- Knowledge of retail management best practices
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a goal‐oriented attitude
- Financial acumen
- Customer management skills
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
If something is that good, it should be enjoyed by many. That’s something Sunnies Studios has always believed in. The team has dedicated itself to the pursuit of offering remarkable products without the luxury mark-up.
Sunnies Studios, which was started in 2013, has since expanded to sell prescription eyeglasses and has launched Sunnies Face and Sunnies Café in the beauty and food industries.
Sunnies Studios operates all over the country and Asia, with over 100 locations to date.
To see the world through the lens of equality and enjoyment and leave it more eye catching than we found it.
Create beauty in everyday things, for everyone.
We are creative.
We value an open and creative mindset – one that welcomes new ways of thinking, drives innovation, and turns imagination into reality.
We are customer focused.
We are dedicated to our customers. We listen, engage and put their needs at the center of all our decisions to be able to serve them better. We exist to create great quality, fairly priced products that bring ease and joy into lives.
We are committed.
We are committed to be a driver of positive change in the communities we exist in. We are committed to growing responsibly keeping our people, product and planet in mind.
We are consciously learning.
We love learning & believe there is always room to expand the mind and grown. We nurture curiosity, critical thinking and adaptability.
We’re a bunch of energetic, young and happy crowd. We love getting together, both for work and for fun. At Sunnies, we take care of each other.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Sales Incentives
- Maternity Assistance
- Annual Eye Check-up
- Group Life Insurance
- Vacation & Sick Leaves
- Special Leaves (Vaccination & Voter’s Registration)
- Bereavement Leave & Assistance
- Product Allowance
- Product Discounts
- Hybrid work setup
- Cozy and aesthetic workplace
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Vision, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Product Allowance, Privilege Discount, Free meals